Kudos to the suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I'm relatively new to vaping and just had to say EVERY company I've ordered from - and there have been quite a few already - has been outstanding on customer service and communication. I don't think I've run across an industry in the past 15 years that's so johnny on the spot attending to their customers - including forum presences.
*round of applause for allayall*

I've thought about this post for over a week now.. didn't know where to put it but I just had to say it.

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
I've ordered from several different vendors, and shipping has never taken more than 3 or 4 business days. Only one time has a vendor sent me the wrong item. After I notified them, they sent the right item the next day and told me to keep the wrong one. With so many vendors out there, they all know that there's no repeat business without good customer service.

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I'm relatively new to vaping and just had to say EVERY company I've ordered from - and there have been quite a few already - has been outstanding on customer service and communication. I don't think I've run across an industry in the past 15 years that's so johnny on the spot attending to their customers - including forum presences.
*round of applause for allayall*

I've thought about this post for over a week now.. didn't know where to put it but I just had to say it.

The suppliers go tru alot,they get their shipments seized(stolen) every now an then by the govts that cost them 1000`s of dollars. :mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread