Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape Path

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2017
Russia, Moscow
vapepath.ru
Hello, friends!;)

Today, let me introduce you another e-liquid set from Russian team La Vape – «La Liga Vape» e-juice.
It came to me from creative and funny guys, who invest their souls into vape movement and try to invent such a juice, which will attract people and won`t annoy.

2-12-830x523.png

Looking at La Liga Vape juice map I can say, that guys`ve approached mix process in a such way to make original and soft flavors, which will be loved by categories from cocktail lovers to sweet tooth. So, I think, that each of you, dear readers, can find the most interesting juice for yourself.

La liga Vape came to me in Chubby Gorilla clone bottles, which`re wrapped in a red grid, as sometimes, fruits are, but more rigid. It appeasr as a decorate element and protection of labels.
1-21.png

As for the labels, they`re pasted with some roughness and has a hole for to easy control.
On the face side you can find the names of juice and set. From the right side there is an info about components, capacity and a picture of little man with «Peace» logo on the chest.
On the left there is some info about composition, contacts, expire date and the picture of the knight with age level for those, who tries to buy it and use unlawfully.

3-11.png

The main info about La Liga Vape e-juice:
Nicotine level: 0 mg/ml;
Capacity:
60 ml;
Components: VG (70%) / PG (30%);
Glycerin: USP/EP (Germany);
Propylene glycol: USP/EP (Germany);
Flavors: Spain
Manufacturer: LA Vape, Russia​

Nozzles are convenient, of middle width and will suite all the atomizers, preventing leaks and drops of juice on your hands.
There is a child protection system on caps and the first control opening.

4-11.png
For review I got the full set of La Liga Vape, which consists of 7 mixes. Each bottle has a 60 ml capacity and 0 mg/ml nicotine level.

Test devices:
Box mods:
Sigelei KAOS Spectrum, GeekVape Aegis;
Atomizers: Fumytech Windforce, Desire Rabbies RDA.​

Menta (Mochito with apple juice)
5-11.png
This is a really pleasant juice, guys, which will suite a warm day with its freshness. On inspiration you can fell the mix of lemon and red apple, which disappears in mint aftertaste and lemon acerbity, leaving a light tart feeling in mouth. I can advise it for everyday use and would like to underline one not really critical minus – there could be a little less mint. My mark is «5-» from 5.

Toreo (Mango and bubble gum)
10-9.png
Well, the first plan of this juice takes mango, which opens from different sides: its flesh, its sourish and also its` skin acerbity. Moreover, you can feel a really far note of milk. As for bubble, its level here is really low and you can feel it if only have a really sensitive receptors. Not for everyday use, but for periodic. My mark is "4" from 5.

Mejor (Watermelon with strawberry )
11-9.png
I have lot of juice, which reminds me about something from the childhood all the last time. And now this juice tastes as Chupa Chups with watermelon and strawberry, which wass wrapped with a small permanent tattoo.
Guys, I remember such a flavor…wow! This`s nostalgia!
On inspiration you`ll feel the mix of these berries and on exhale it doesn`t lose such an intensity! Good juice, I like it! My mark is "5" from 5.

Surtido (Meringue, lemon soufflé with Irish cream)
8-10.png
"The light desert, mixed with lemon on inspiration and flowing into biscuit aftertaste on exhale " - this is how I can point this e-liquid. Lemon beats cream and biscuit with acerbity of zest, and it plays while every puff, becoming brighter or tarnished. Not bad, but I think, that it could be less lemon and more desert. So, my mark is "4" from 5.

Fiesta (An aerated creamy yogurt with peach and raspberry)
9-10.png
Peach and raspberry alternate in every puff, disappearing in creamy yogurt. On inspiration you can feel fruit or berry as a dominant and on exhale – milk aftertaste. This juice is pretty good, but the intensity of flavor is poor, so I can poin only «3» from 5 balls and suggest it for periodic use only

Golpe (Vanile cookies with cinnamon, banana)
6-11.png
Make a reservation at once, I say, that haven`t felt banana at all here. The dominant is cinnamon, which gives away its place to biscuit and vanile. And the last one you can feel in mouth for some time later. «Golpe» is a good choice for cookie and cinnamon lovers. My mark is «4» from 5.

Postre (Milk shake with fresh strawberry)
7-10.png
This is a light juice, which will suite everyday use. On inspiration you can feel a strawberry`s sourish and on exhale – the milk shake or ice-cream crust. There is no chamois, and flavor isn`t really heavy. My mark is «4» from 5.

-Bottles and Labels quality. Convenient nozzles, informative labels, smart bottles, but labels are uneven.
-Flavor. This is con of the set, `cause come flavors has a poor level of aromas concentration, and so, not really bright taste.
-Price. You can buy a bottle with 60 ml version for 7.89$.

Pros:
Interesting and not annoying flavors;
Convenient bottles and nozzles;
Informative beautiful labels;

Cons:
The aroma concentration of some flavors could be higher for to make flavor more intensive;
Labels unevenness

CV
Well, La Liga Vape e-juice definitely deserves its place on vape market. Good work guys! They could invent really good mixes. There is no chamois, which sometimes makes you hate the concrete juice. Labels are informative and bright. But, as for me, the critical moment is the level of aromas concentration, which could be higher​

You can buy La Liga Vape Juice here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread