Labor day sale... Moji and Mojo for $1

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
I don't really like these little auto-fire devices, but for $1 each I'm willing to try them. Is this for real? I did notice one of the little smok devices like this has had lots of issues with the auto-fire getting stuck on. Is that why these are on sale? Or is this part of the regs coming... no more auto-fire allowed (actually that's not a bad idea, but I'm still willing to take my chances) I have no backup, and the one I had I dropped while at my son's house. I need something temporary so I can keep my main device at home. I like the Moji... use my own juices (what VG/PG ratio is best? I can Mix my own DIY)

HigherStateD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2019
Phoenixville, PA, U.S. of A.
I don't really like these little auto-fire devices, but for $1 each I'm willing to try them. Is this for real? I did notice one of the little Smok devices like this has had lots of issues with the auto-fire getting stuck on. Is that why these are on sale? Or is this part of the regs coming... no more auto-fire allowed (actually that's not a bad idea, but I'm still willing to take my chances) I have no backup, and the one I had I dropped while at my son's house. I need something temporary so I can keep my main device at home. I like the Moji... use my own juices (what VG/PG ratio is best? I can Mix my own DIY)
Near as I can tell, it's just promotion of their products. I don't believe the auto-fire will be FDA banned, specifically, but any diaphragm switch doesn't like the pressure change that occurs when liquid is introduced.

Reactions: stols001

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Woops (mom interrupted me during my post)
Current Buy 2 Get 1 Juice Offers
I just got the Moti for $1 plus $3.22 shipping! They only let you get one at that price. Watched several reviews and looks good... got the refillable. Don't care for the Mojo disposable... reviewer was opening package and the crazy thing was already auto firing! At least with the Moti you can remove the pod and it's safe. Extra pods come in pre-filled or refillable (about $15 for 4) I guess they suggest 50VG/50PG but I'm going to try 60VG/40PG with regular nic (nothing against slat, just that regular is all I have) Sale is only today and tomorrow ;)

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Dollar vapes? Crazy!! I would be afraid of it melting or something. I guess they make the money on the pods...
That's what they did with Myblu and at first you could buy unlimited. But the pods are like $14 for 2 or 4, not sure. They weren't supposed to be refillable but it can be done easily. You can even rewick the pods. I'm not saying these pods are like Myblu, only the marketing.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
First of all, this is the postal service's fault! Also, it's a $29 pod (one time sale $1 limit 1) It works... no damage. Yes the pods are about $15 for 4 pods. Supposedly the coils is good for 600 puffs (ceramic coil) This is auto-fire and no on/off button... I remove the pod every time I'm not using it. My only issue is the fill holes are very small. I do like the way the pod is held in with magnets, and supposedly has 500 maH battery (very hard to believe because it's super light) Oh well... $4.29 including shipping. I just needed something for when I go to the store, ect.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
The Moti is working fine (I carry it in the little "coin pocket" of my jeans with pod removed) Airflow is OK for small size, but not much flavor. I'm using some 18mg 50VG/50PG tobacco juice in it (the juice is usually very strong flavor) I don't mind paying $15 for 4 pods, but would not pay $30 for the device.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread