ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
upload_2019-8-27_10-1-2.png

Energon

Apr 21, 2011
USA
I'm not seeing the sale prices either. Hopefully this will get fixed instead of just never happening.
Apparently the sale indeed is NOT happening. The prices on most sizes went up instead of down, and now at 10:30 Eastern Time, they're still increased.

What a disappointment. I had waited to buy hoping for a Labor Day sale, and one was advertised - but what I'm seeing is an anti-sale.

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
@ CFree Angie: Is there any chance that the sale could be extended? It's 6pm where I am, and I won't be able to order after 9pm (3 hours from now). Thanks!
I'm working on it! I believe there will be a code that will be available for you to get the discount for a day or two more due to our Glitch on the actual sale day.

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Hello everyone, Sorry for the delay. We want to thank you all for your patience as we have been working to fix any problems in the system that affected our Labor Day Sale. We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. We have created a code and have extended the sale. You will need to enter the following code: labordaythankyou
This is all one word with no capital letters or spaces in between.This code is valid for 1 use per customer and it expires on Saturday at midnight. It is good for 15% off the subtotal on the shopping cart. Once again, We appreciate your patience and thank you for your business.

• Winner
Reactions: closetsmokr

CFreeAngie

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2017
Tucson, Az.
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Apparently the sale indeed is NOT happening. The prices on most sizes went up instead of down, and now at 10:30 Eastern Time, they're still increased.

What a disappointment. I had waited to buy hoping for a Labor Day sale, and one was advertised - but what I'm seeing is an anti-sale.
So sorry for the trouble, Update posted.

Reactions: closetsmokr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread