The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ladies and Gentlemen... Another CT Vaper!

Discussion in 'Connecticut Vapers Club' started by Plettschner, May 19, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Plettschner

Plettschner Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 2, 2013
    CT
    Finally got out of the New Member's area! I'm in the New Haven area and regularly visit the local shops here to see what new gear I don't need and what new juices are out... and even just to try the available juices again and buy more! I'm still pretty much a PV noob, though I have gotten up to speed pretty quickly thanks to this forum, the local shops, and some vaping friends. Been off of the analogs completely for over a few months now... feels good.

Out of the two local shops, I'm definitely liking the E-Six juices a lot better and their prices are much better to boot. It just seems overall, their juices have a smoother flavor. Great bunch of guys there too. NEVS prices are a bit high... even their Halo stuff is higher than the prices on Halo's website. I can't see that lasting much longer. I don't mind terribly about the markup due to the convenience factor, but it still sticks in my head. Cool people there too, though they seem a little less into hanging out and chatting with their customers.

Anyway, nice to join you all here!

2. xoxoisis

xoxoisis Full Member

May 27, 2013
    New London, CT, USA
    Hi! I went to both shops recently too, and also def preferred E-six overall better prices, and selection. NEVS were all really friendly and kind staff, but the selection lacked as far as parts, mods, etc.. and E-six had everything i was looking for. i will def be going just directly there from now on myself. Nice to meet you!

3. Plettschner

May 2, 2013
    CT
    Following me again? LOL! :D

4. vwkitty

vwkitty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    Hmm interesting. I've visited NEVS three times, I did not see good reviews on E-Six so I didn't bother.

5. Plettschner

May 2, 2013
    CT
    Very interesting. You should give E-Six a try and see what you think. Definitely sample the flavors too. My faves are Seven, Magilla Nilla, Bazuka, and Peachbacco. Mind you, if you go there on a Saturday, the place is a bit of a zoo.

6. vwkitty

vwkitty Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2013
    CT
    Yeah I'm still moderately new so I get a bit intimidated around the veterans lol. Maybe I'll swing up on a weekday if I get out early one day.

My first few juices were from NEVS and I liked them (except the tobacco one) but now that I've ordered from a few places, those NEVS ones are too sweet for me. I've learned that I definitely prefer a more subtle flavor.

7. Plettschner

May 2, 2013
    CT
    I find most of the juices from NEVS to be a bit "harsh". E-Six seems to have flavors that range from super smooth to quite bitey. Seven from E-six is a very smooth tropical fruit blend flavor. Bazuka is a rather sweet; tastes like the bubble gum. They also have a toffee nut tobacco flavor coming out that is very smooth. A few of their tobacco flavors will kick you in the throat, while others are smooth as silk. Even if you don't like any of them, at least it will help you get a feel for what you don't like.

As an alternative, you can get unflavored juice in the same nic level to tone down flavored juice. I've done that with pretty good results. I tend to not like many tobacco flavors or super sweet flavors. I'm still searching for a good non-sweet flavor for when I'm in the mood. I might just have to try a pickle flavor one of these days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.