Status
Not open for further replies.

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
I don't know how long he can wait but right now, they are only $278 for 10, which is a great price. Of course, there's part of the shipping cost, and then the shipping to you....but it still shouldn't be too bad. If you really can't afford it right now, maybe I can front the payment til next week? As long as you are sure...lol

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Oh great! Well, that's 2 for me (at least....still waiting on my brother).....one for Leaford....one for yvilla....and one for the Doc (lol). I think I'll just coordinate it here but keep an eye on the other thread so we don't get forgotten. I'll report any updates there too so K knows what's going on.

So if Ripley gets one....that's 6. I think we can do it. I myself decided to get 2 in case any part crapped out....but I think they'll be good to go!

My brother might take 1 or 2....so let's see.

Thanks everyone!

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
OK, my brother will take one.

Nico, I think I could front you until then. This is how I would do it (depending on if this is OK with K-Sound of course):

When you pay me, I will have him send it directly to you, then you'd have to pay him for that shipping. No sense having him send it to me, I pay that shipping then have to send it on to you. So to avoid double shipping charges, I think this works out best. Sound good? If so, we now have 9 pipes on order. One to go!

Lu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread