The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lake City - Live Oak Anyone?

Discussion in 'Florida Vapors Club' started by motelgrim, Jun 27, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. motelgrim

motelgrim Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2012
    Florida
    I realize that Live Oak/ Lake City is a hole in the wall but I can't imagine I'm the only one here that vapes. I did meet someone at my work, a customer, that vapes and know more have to be out there.
    Let's see if there's enough support to start a vape meet.

2. Leviathann

Leviathann Full Member Verified Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Jax, Florida
  3. invididual

invididual Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 11, 2012
    Lakeland, FL
    I used to live in Lake Butler, I would probably attend a meet in Lake City, I could visit some old friends too :)

4. littamomto4

littamomto4 Full Member Verified Member

Jun 13, 2012
    Tallahassee, Fl
  5. kris_fluffy

kris_fluffy Full Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Florida/USA
    I'm in Alachua. New to vaping. I would love to talk and learn all I can about equipment.
    I just fried both my new 510 batt's. Guess I have a lot to learn.:(

6. yardkatz

yardkatz Full Member Verified Member

May 28, 2012
    Florida, USA
    I am in Branford, Fl. Been vaping since Feb 2012. Lovin' it. Much BETTER than the analogs...

7. kris_fluffy

kris_fluffy Full Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Florida/USA
    Does anyone know of any store fronts in NCF?

8. Unclebad

Unclebad Full Member Verified Member

Jun 4, 2012
    Gainesville, FL USA
    Here in Gainesville there are no retail outlets for vapors. What we DO have is head shops. They sell tobacco and tobacco related paraphernalia. I inquired about e-cigs and the man behind the counter just laughed. Why would they possibly want their customers to give up analogs? I see his point.

9. kris_fluffy

kris_fluffy Full Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Florida/USA
    Unclebad, I thought of that myself. What a great place with the University. Could be a huge hit. GO GATORS!!!!! :p

10. motelgrim

Apr 27, 2012
    Florida
    Man, if you opened a brick and mortar in GVille, I'd love you.
    I have no money but I'd love to be part of it :)

11. motelgrim

Apr 27, 2012
    Florida
    For those that don't know it, Lee from LJ's Esmokes is having a meet in Edgewater, Fl Aug 25 from 12 to 5 followed by dinner somewhere nearby.
    I'll be there and so should you!

-cowbite

12. motelgrim

Apr 27, 2012
    Florida
    Oh you're only 30 mins from me. Anyone else you know vape around here?

13. JuiceHound

JuiceHound Full Member Verified Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Gainesville, FL, USA
    I say a posting about an Ovale store here on SW 34th St, but haven't gone by yet. I also met a guy at our new indoor flea market on Waldo Rd, that has a booth of knock-off stuff. I understand from the Ovale website that they're a bit of a chain? "created by a European Pharmacy Chain based in Italy, one of the world's largest e-cigarette in China and a Korean distribution comany."

For me personally, I perfer to buy from The Digital Cig exclusively for all my hardware needs. And American e-Liquid Store for all my 'software' needs. Tim from thedigitalcig.com is a great guy, has a great selection of Joyetech, Vision, Kanger, and Innokin among others and his customer service (like American e-Liquid Store) is second-to-none. And I've tried a lot out there! Plus TDC is located in Valrico, FL, so they're supporting the local Florida economy. And you'd be hard-pressed to find another e-liquid company that has the ISO certification and other refinements that Don from AES has in place. They'll be there after all the legal 'dust' settles!

But, yeah, I'd be interested in a North Florida Vapers meet as well. I noticed a posting or two on them but the threads had already been closed! :(

Just my 2 cents worth,
    Peace

14. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    you can always open a fresh thread...this one is 4 months old

( the system closes threads at 6 mos. )

15. evelester

evelester Full Member

Mar 5, 2013
    Lake City, FL
    I am in Lake City. I know a few people at the college here that vape, but 90% of them get supplies from the gas station- haven't found but one other person that actually uses liquid or real e-cigarettes. Would love to meet some others around here!

16. motelgrim

Apr 27, 2012
    Florida
    OMG Gas station ecigs are generally pretty wretched. There are better places to get supplies!
    Glad to know there are more vapers in the area than I was aware of.

17. beef6779

beef6779 Full Member

Jan 2, 2012
    United States
    There is a great vendor at the live oak flea market! her and he husband run it and thank make dang good liquid try them out I know they are there on sat and sunday. dont go to ovale they are overpriced.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.