The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lambo

Discussion in 'MyVaporStore' started by bubbamonk, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bubbamonk

bubbamonk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    So I just placed my first order with MVS last night. I finally took the plunge and bought a variable volt APV. I picked up the Lambo. Anyone out there vaping on this bad boy? what are some pluses/minuses about it?

2. Scottinboca

Scottinboca Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    Here's PBusardo's super review video!

3. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    Thanks for the video. I'm watching it now.

4. Scottinboca

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    I just went to the MVS site and the one you bought is version 4 and the review is showing version 2. The features are updated, so that video wasn't really a fair review.

5. Scottinboca

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    I believe this is a review of the one you have.

6. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    Man, after watching that I feel like I might have made a bad choice.... Oh well we'll see how it works. If nothing else it will let me see if I like VV or not.

7. Scottinboca

Oct 14, 2011
    Planet Vapton
    These are just opinions. BTW, if this is your first VV pv I'm sure you will love it. At least now you know how to adjust the air draw and a better understanding of how it works. Don't worry, I'm sure you will enjoy it and it will become your new best friend!

8. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    Well after watching that second video I feel batter. Thanks again for posting both of those.

9. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    I just got my Lambo in the mail today. So far I like it. I do have one complaint the threads for the carto are really loose. In fact they don't grab my carto until it is right at the bottom of the threads. I have a 510 to 510 connector I hope putting that on will fix the threading issue. So far I am using a 1.25 DCT at 4.2V, the vapor is warm and the clouds are at fog machine proportions. I will report back in a couple of days.

10. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    Are there other Lambo vapers out there? I have noticed that I am getting a very airy hit with this, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on restristing airflow.

11. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    I think I have figured out a soultion to my airflow problem. I bought a Vivi Nova and put it on there and the airflow problem is resolved. I really like these tanks too. Anyone else using these nova tanks?

12. wolandepiphanius

wolandepiphanius Darth Wolandvader Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    San Francisco, CA
    Yes, I have about 10 of them. Or more. I lost count at 10. :banana:

You can recoil the heads if you're up for it. It's actually quite easy and in the long run, you'll be saving money.

13. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    I love the new tank setup I got. I think I have finally found my sweet spot in hardware. I can see myself upgrading my device in the future but VV on 4.5 + Nova Tank 2.8Ohm = Very happy bubba!

14. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    I don't know if anyone is following this or not but I am still going to comment for anyone else who might be looking at the Lambo.

Well today I am having some RVPs, (Real Vaper Problems), the threading on the Lambo is terrible! Well at least on mine it is terrible. I was rocking a Vivi Nova tank and found that the draw went from being to airy to too hard. So I put on a extender... I should also point out that the Nova tank didn't catch any threads until it was about 90% inserted into the device. So, I put on my extender and the same thing. Now I can't get the extender to stay in and the nova is not threading either. I used t have a 510 to 510 connector from MadVapes and that seemed to work well in the past. I think I will pick up another and see if that doesn't fix the problem. The only problem with that is I have to wait a week for some more cash, that and I refuse to pay 3 bucks to ship something that could fit into a envelope for 45 cents!

Long story short, I was able to use my Lambo for about three days before it was sidelined. While it worked it was great. I'm sure if the extension piece works then I will be a happy vaper again. Until then, however, I will be using a Bolt with a 2.5 DCT @ 6V using stacked 16340's.

15. aasupplyny

aasupplyny Forum Supplier ECF Veteran

Jan 8, 2009
    USA East Coast
    Hi, can you see if you are able to take of the top cap on the Lambo? (see image below) If so, I will mail you a new cap.

The top cap spins off counter-clockwise

It sounds like you received a unit with defective threads. It was not intended to be that loose.

lambotopcap.jpg

16. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky

Wow thanks! I will check it out tonight. I left it at home since I wasn't able to use it. I will look at it tonight and let you know.

Thanks so much!

You just became my new favorite Vaper Shop!

17. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    Well the cap is not coming off. I have tried everything and it is locked up on there. Anyone have any suggestions on getting a cap unstuck?

18. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    Since my last post I have been contacted by aasupplyny who said he sent me a new Lambo in the mail with a return envelope so I can return my Lambo whenever I get it! aa told me that usually they would ask that I send it back and then they would send it to me but to save me the hastle of the holidays, he did it this way. I love MyVaporStore! This was my first order with them, but it sure as hell won't be the last. Thanks again for your great customer service.

19. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    Just got my new Lambo in the mail today!!! Back to vaping awesomeness! Thanks again to aasupplyny for the amazing customer service, you have gained a customer for life.

20. bubbamonk

Nov 15, 2010
    Newport Kentucky
    Alright guys and girls it is way overdue but MVS has AWESOME customer service. Love these guys. The Lambo is working like a champ. I love this thing. I will def. be back to MVS to give them some of my hard earned money. Thanks alot for everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.