Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I have been using the Lansinoh on my O rings and threads and It is working really well. It is very pure. It is made for Breastfeeding mothers. I used it for my irritation of a cpap mask. Noalox was working well on my threads till it was time to clean them. It was such a chore keeping the threads clean. Now I can just wipe them off with a microfiber wash cloth and put on another tiny dollop of the Lansinoh. This is water soluble. Maybe some of you guys would like to try it. I got it at Walgreens. I think any drugstore would have it. It is so important to keep our threads clean for our GG to work at it's best. I just love doing it the easy way. :):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I have been using the Lansinoh on my O rings and threads and It is working really well. It is very pure. It is made for Breastfeeding mothers. I used it for my irritation of a cpap mask. Noalox was working well on my threads till it was time to clean them. It was such a chore keeping the threads clean. Now I can just wipe them off with a microfiber wash cloth and put on another tiny dollop of the Lansinoh. This is water soluble. Maybe some of you guys would like to try it. I got it at Walgreens. I think any drugstore would have it. It is so important to keep our threads clean for our GG to work at it's best. I just love doing it the easy way. :):):)

Vaseline and maybe Lansinoh (I havent try it yet but if you say its good then its good my dear Stormy) is more than ok on GG threads. It will not stop contactivity and it will protected the threads from tarnish. And as you said it will get removed very very easy:)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Wait to see my new invention Stormy. It will be more boring:laugh::laugh:

Maybe that wasn't the best word but I like minimal fiddling and drama at this stage of my life. Keeping it clean, changing the O rings, juice and atties or carto. Super easy vaping life. I don't need to lay down and vape or have revolving atties. I just prefer thing simple. :):):)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
Stormy, you used the right word my dear, thats why I said that I will make something more boring. Boom was right about what he said so I will make the last thing we need to make vaping the most boring thing in the world!:laugh:

That is why I keep buying GG. It just works and it is the only thing I can't break or mess up. :blush::blush::blush:

clyde2801

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2009
In the land of no hills and red dirt
I think you are right on that. I had a problem and just put in new O rings. I guess the new AVS is pretty boring. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Glad mine's boring now, too.

And I want to make sure I've got this straight....I can use vaseline or lansinoh for the GGTS instead of noalox? I agree with you on the dried noalox being a bit had to clean after it's dried. Dang it, I just cleaned and noaloxed both my ggts'es last week!

Last edited:

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.

And I want to make sure I've got this straight....I can use vaseline or lansinoh for the GGTS instead of noalox? I agree with you on the dried noalox being a bit had to clean after it's dried. Dang it, I just cleaned and noaloxed both my ggts'es last week!
I know that the Lansinoh will work on the telescopic threads. I have been using it.It is really hard getting all of the old Noalox off but after you get that done it is very easy to keep clean. :):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com

Yes you can Clyde. Also vaseline will autoclean all the GG threads and they will stay clean everytime you remove the old vaseline and put new one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread