Last ditch effort, then done. Inexpensive idiot-proof e-cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, folks. I've just about had it with my vaping experience.

I've just been doing the cheapies -- Mistic, V2, Greensmart, njoy, etc...but I having THE SAME experience with every one of them, and money is very tight at our house right now and I feel like with all the failures I'm putting my family into the poorhouse. :(

With all of these, I get tons of "bum" (totally non-working, or disgustingly bitter/burned-tasting right out of the package) cartridges...or batteries that won't turn off and burn themselves out before I can fix the problem...LOTS of throw-aways...and just can never get a good taste.

And when I vape I tend to vape a lot...so...the money adds up.

Last-ditch effort here: does anyone know an idiot-proof, not totally involved (fussing with wattage or whatever, still don't quite understand that), e-cig that won't do all of the above?

Thanks, guys...so sad...

Are you looking for a cig-style or would you go to a bigger battery? The sounds of it though most of it comes from the flavor you are getting, have you thought about buying empty cartomizers and filling them?

I've thought about it...Yes, I'm looking for more of a cig style...something more ladylike, I guess...

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I started with the go-go system which is idiot proof and provides a great vape. The cartos are the best I've ever used and I still use it daily even though I have much more expensive mods. The tanks are great too. You can get one from cigeasy.com and find more info by searching on this forum for the go-go thread. They are made by Kanger which is one of the best ecig product makers today. The batteries are 1100mah and last me about 2 days when I use it exclusively. They have a VV battery also which will last about a day but it is not necessary the standard battery is just fine and less fuss. Good luck.

Topwater Elvis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2012
Texas
Most of the cigarette look a like type ecigs are extremely expensive to use compared to a slightly more advanced set up. They all suffer from short battery life and limited delivery device options & capacity.

A couple of simple ego style batteries with charger and a few bottom coil changeable head clearo's is about as easy as it gets.
Fill with the liquid of your choice, install on battery, push button, vape, of course charge batteries when necessary

BTW, Gogo batteries are 1300mah.

Last edited:

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
If you're looking for a stylish, small form-factor device with good performance, I recommend this:

Kanger eVod Kit - Red

The Evod combo (battery and Evod atomizer) are only 5-1/4" tall fully assembled. It will easily fit in your purse and the flavor and quality are there. It's a little pricier than the kit from MBV, but the increase in vapor production and flavor are worth it.

I've also found that the 650mAh rating on the battery is conservative. I can easily get 8-10 hours of use out of mine.

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
Check out the eroll...may be just what you're looking for. Outside of that I would suggest an ego battery with either a stardust replaceable coil type clearomizer or bottom coil type..evod comes to mind. All of these will be more satisfying and less hassle than what you're using now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

GraCnT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Hi, I'm + as well on the evod kit.the kanger batteries are great, put out enough power and the evods are very popular.
Also, I've heard good things about the halo g6, and it looks like it went down in price.
Another cigalike option is "bloog" They are pretty good, and I think p.busardo tried that "panda" starter set and said it was good too.
I'm sorry I can't link I'm on my phone, but I wanted to say there are many good options, don't give up!!
I wish you the best of luck!

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
+1 to the evod camp, though if you're set on a cigalike, both the Halo g6 and the ones that smokeless image carry are probably some of the best performing cigalikes out there.

If you go through the Halo or SI route, you can even get prefilled cartos and liquid from them. Both companies make great liquids, though I think (due to my own tastes) that halo's liquid is just a tad bit better.

Tapped out on a phone... I think

aldo.lim

Aug 2, 2013
Indonesia
e-cigs..or PVs definitely hv more hassles compared to regular cigs..or analogs
IMHO you just hv to be completely committed to quitting smoking analogs..and do the extra "work" in order to get your nic fix.
In terms of hardwares, if I may suggest getting the ones that are commonly used by vapers..maybe ones from kanger tech, joyetech and so on..or even from "american-branded' hardwares like halocigs (though they dont really manufacture the hardwares themselves) but at least the after sales service would be more convenient.
If you really want a cig-a-like device, seems that the link you've posted would be a good start up device. However a lot of vapers prefer bigger battery PVs and tanks, be it carto tanks, clearomizers etc to get more juice on the go. Do check out a lot of suppliers' sites like halocigs.com, vapedojo.com, discountvapers.com, etc to start comparing prices.
Just keep scouring this forum, its a great place to get any infos about "e-cigs" and don't hesitate to ask questions.
Hope you find the right PV and enjoy the great journey of vaping..cheers! :)

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there

Mrs C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2013
Indiana
I started on a Joye 510 t manual bat kit in white. Its cig size, very ladylike, and is very new user friendly. It doesn't get much easier than fill tank, pop it on the atty, screw on battery, push button and suck. Under $50 most places for 2 complete units, charger and 5 tanks, in the kit.

The one drawback so far is having to charge batts often. I'm going thru 3 a day but I just throw on the charger as soon as 1 runs down and have yet to be without a fresh batt when needed.

I'm thinking I'm going to add an ego for longer battery life haven't decided between the tank or the new cc, but my 510t will not be retiring.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread