Last minute Christmas mod needed! Best internal battery mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

mj79

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2010
mn
The GF is really getting into vaping but doesn't like messing with batteries, wants to be able to use charge, etc. Vape and go.. ( yes I know changing batteries takes seconds lol ) but......

Other than a eleaf, and the smok g150, I don't really know what's good. Been a few months since I've been on , ( but still vaping ;) ) but so many new products come out , I'm gonna need some help from you guys and gals on this one!

Reactions: stols001

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
The GF is really getting into vaping but doesn't like messing with batteries, wants to be able to use charge, etc. Vape and go.. ( yes I know changing batteries takes seconds lol ) but......

Other than a eleaf, and the smok g150, I don't really know what's good. Been a few months since I've been on , ( but still vaping ;) ) but so many new products come out , I'm gonna need some help from you guys and gals on this one!
If you want a good 100w device with excellent internal battery the Innokin MVP4 is amazing and she could use it as a power bank and charge her phone off it if needed, it has pass-through so can vape it while it charges, it does temperature control, and has one of the fastest ramping chips in the 100 watt segment IMO. Not overly expensive either I think a full kit is around 60 bucks depending where you get it.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread