last minute help before I make an order

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ru42

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2010
Southern Calif
Greetings!

I love my 510 experience so far but I think there is a little tweaking I can do to move it up a notch or 2. As I read, I get answers and confusion. I need a little help.

1. ego batt - I see there is an ego batt (650) and a mega ego batt (900). I am going with the mega since it is only like $2 to $4 more. Is there any unforeseen problems going to a mega instead of the regular. I know it is longer but that does not concern me.

2. Cartos - I see boge recommended over others. Is there a real difference?

3. On another site I have the choice between cartos (5 pak) for $9 and LR carto for $10 (5 pak). Will the ego be enough for the notch or 2 I am looking for or should I maybe go LR carto?

4. I see ego cartos but I assume all they are are longer cartos to accommodate the cone - is that correct?

Thanks yet again!

Last edited:

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
Greetings!

I love my 510 experience so far but I think there is a little tweaking I can do to move it up a notch or 2. As I read, I get answers and confusion. I need a little help.

1. ego batt - I see there is an ego batt (650) and a mega ego batt (900). I am going with the mega since it is only like $2 to $4 more. Is there any unforeseen problems going to a mega instead of the regular. I know it is longer but that does not concern me.

2. Cartos - I see boge recommended over others. Is there a real difference?

3. On another site I have the choice between cartos (5 pak) for $9 and LR carto for $10 (5 pak). Will the ego be enough for the notch or 2 I am looking for or should I maybe go LR carto?

4. I see ego cartos but I assume all they are are longer cartos to accommodate the cone - is that correct?

Thanks yet again!

1. No I love my eGo mega batt.
2. Yes, the boge are easier to fill, and supposedly taste better.
3. Up to you, LR will produce more vapor/TH. But you will sacrifice some flavor.
4. No the eGo mega cartos completely replace the cone. They hold more than twice the juice of a 510 carto and they are awesome, though you will need a syringe to fill them properly. See this thread for more info: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/good-prophets/104597-ego-cartomizer-q-refill-thread-gp.html

Might also want to look into the eGo XL attys. The carts for them hold 2ml.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread