Last one

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuziesMom

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2010
NY
I haven't smoked in quite a while, but I still can't not have them in my house. It's dusty, they're likely stale, but I cannot bring myself to get rid of them.

If it makes you feel better- waste the money and get a pack. It's kind of neat to light one up after a few weeks of vaping, and absolutely hate everything about the experience, and run right back to vaping.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
LOL, I have a pack with a lighter on top sitting in plain view, they have been there for almost 2 months. It doesn't bother me to have them, I just don't smoke them. I still have 4 packs in my freezer here, and one pack in the condo freezer, and a pack at the condo with the lighter on them. I was a dedicated smoker, but found that once I started vaping I just didn't need them. So there it is.

I smoked one at a funeral, so be it. It was high stress and I don't regret it, I just didn't like it as much as I thought I would. So when I get the urge, which is still there, I just vape instead and it goes away until the next craving. It's all good, you just have to "retrain" yourself to instead of thinking cigarette, think vaporizer.

Somehow I think NOT having them around would be worse for me. Then I would freak out and think "I need to have one! Oh no, I don't have any!" But this way, it is a conscious choice.

LemJe

Verified Member
Jul 29, 2012
Kernersville NC
Since I have started vaping I have bought and smoked two packs. One at the begining when I ran out of vaping supplies. The second about a month later just because I got stressed. Funny thing is though on that second pack I noticed how nasty they tasted. I finished off the pack to get rid of them and not be tempted again but I didn't enjoy them. I have been happily vaping ever since and anytime I think about analogs I just remeber how that second pack was.

Good luck to you on that being your last

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread