Status
Not open for further replies.

glasseye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2012
NJ
They are in downtown woodstock Blue Frog Imports retail store located in downtown Woodstock, GABlue Frog Imports | Woodstock , GA
They set up around inman park for an art show not too long ago

Oh wow! Talavera on sale. Wish I was closer. Good that I'm not. I love the birdbath and the toilet that is probably a gabillion bucks.

My wonderful neighbors (not) must have really stocked up on fireworks, they were at it again last night. I used to love fireworks, the pretty ones, not the noisy ones. Now I just dread it for the dogs. The booms were so loud even Lula tried to hide under the desk, and she's half deaf.

artv61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 5, 2013
SC,USA
Oh wow! Talavera on sale. Wish I was closer. Good that I'm not. I love the birdbath and the toilet that is probably a gabillion bucks.

My wonderful neighbors (not) must have really stocked up on fireworks, they were at it again last night. I used to love fireworks, the pretty ones, not the noisy ones. Now I just dread it for the dogs. The booms were so loud even Lula tried to hide under the desk, and she's half deaf.
That must have been something for her to get under desk. How are you doing haven't charged in a while?

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
sundaywoodstock.jpg

Hope everyone is enjoying Sunday

RocketPuppy

Veteran Puppy
ECF Veteran
Dec 19, 2013
Bay Area, California, USA
Hahahaha oh Lulu!!! That's too cute.

Just got back from Oregon. Great trip but very hot. It was in the 100's and came home to 55F and fog. Lol. It felt weird to need a sweatshirt after shorts and t shirt only weather.

I always forget how much I love my bed, especially after camping.

Misswish - love bbqs!!! Wish I could join.

I love forth of July, but I always feel bad for the fur babies. They are such unhappy campers. TOH said they were tucked away under the covers. They're very happy now that mom's home.

I missed animals so much, I ended up stealing one for awhile. This is Gus.
qu8amyty.jpg

Had no idea the 4th was so popular where I was. Huge parade and miles of booths with good food.
4anepuba.jpg

I even made friends with a butterfly.
he8e3y4y.jpg

Before the parade, I got to meet some of the participants. Received tons of kisses. It was great but still wished Pickles and Frank were with me.
ary2u2ej.jpg

Hope everyone is well!

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
I don't know if you guys have seen this recipe or not in the Castle Long clone recipe thread, but HeadInClouds (HIC) posted this recipe and I made it the other night. It is excellent. I've never tried Gentleman's Reserve, which is the pre-made juice he compares it to, but it's tasty!

I did substitute some of the flavors from FA to TFA or Inawera.

I copy/pasted the post from that thread:

Fans of Castle Long Reserve or Gentleman's Reserve might be interested in my latest recipe. It was not designed as a clone, but it's a remarkably similar flavor profile.

This is a balanced, complex blend of Jameson Black Barrel Irish Whiskey and toasted macaroon. Jameson Black Barrel is generally described, "traditional notes of toasted wood, spice, and vanilla are enhanced by creamy, luscious touches of exotic fruit..." On inhale you get tongue-sweetness of spice as smooth whiskey builds. On exhale, whiskey blends with toasted nuts, then creamy vanilla and toasted nutty coconut. Succulent coconut is the final, lingering note. My recipe:

HIC's BLACK BARREL WHISKEY MAC
1% FA Oak Wood
1% FA Coconut
0.5% FA Whiskey
0.5% FA Brandy
0.5% FA Vanilla Bourbon
0.5% FA Vienna Cream
0.5% FA Marzipan
0.5% FA Cardamom
0.5% TFA Brown Sugar

Mix it well and let it rest at least one day before you try it - to let Whiskey smooth out. No need to wait any longer than a day or two.

(NOTE: If you prefer very bold flavor, you can make this double strength, which also provides solid throat hit. I prefer milder, 5.5% total flavoring as written.)

This recipe is all about balance and contrast. The whiskey balances the macaroon; oak wood balances richness; creamy vanilla balances toasted coconut, exotic spice balances brown sugar, and so on. Playing with your voltage provides variations, and it's great over a wide range of vaping power (no flavor here will 'burn' if you crank it up a bit).

If you try it, I hope you'll leave a note here or on my blog to tell what you think of it. I'm certainly enjoying it.

flowerpots

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2013
my desk
Anyone tried Tetra Vapes flavors? There's a sale there for alcohol-free flavorings at $8/30ml. It's listed in the "Deals and Steals" thread.

Nevermind...it's not flavorings...it's regular ejuice...

Tetra Vape clearance on alcohol-free flavors - 30ml for $8 Limited supply

We are phasing out our alcohol free line to focus on more complex flavor profiles. We are discounting the flavors by more then 50% until they're gone.

The following flavors are available in 30ml bottles for $8 a bottle and are a limited supply. Once they are gone, they will never be back (unless there is a high demand): Banana, Black Coffee, BlackBerry, Concord Grape, Dark Chocolate, Golden Plum, Guava, Mango, Morello Cherry, Nectarine, Passionfruit, Pomegranate, Red Apple, Vanilla & White Peach.

These particular flavors are obtained through a proprietary technology conducted at temperatures below 118 degrees F. This process comprises a multi-stage extraction encompassing initial desiccation, lyophilization, CO2 and HFC extraction. All flavors are certified organic by CCOF.

We are keeping Black Plum & Honeydew Melon to continue to offer an organic alcohol free option for our customers.

Tetra Vape Featured Products

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread