Latest FDA ruling via Fark.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
Ya know...I seem to remember the tagline for smoking-everywhere. "It looks like a cigarette, it tastes like a cigarette, but it's not a cigarette!" I do think that banning PVs is friggin ......ed, but at the same time, that's a pretty fast about face from SE.

Banning ecigs would be about as stupid as banning bra's.

tribalmasters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2008
United Kingdom
Ya know...I seem to remember the tagline for smoking-everywhere. "It looks like a cigarette, it tastes like a cigarette, but it's not a cigarette!" I do think that banning PVs is friggin ......ed, but at the same time, that's a pretty fast about face from SE.

People in wheelchairs are also friggin ......ed! What is it with some yanks and the word ......ed?

NobleMaN79

Dec 17, 2009
Fallbrook, CA, USA
People in wheelchairs are also friggin ......ed! What is it with some yanks and the word ......ed?

......ed:
sometimes offensive : slow or limited in intellectual or emotional development or academic progress

We use it properly, unless you want to offend someone who is in a wheelchair, I think you are thinking of mentally disabled. Just because someone is mentally disabled, doesn't mean they are ......ed in what mental capacities they have. Calling someone/something ......ed is generally meant to be an insult and really should be used as one.

No offense bro. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread