Latest Luxe firmware updater doesn't recognize or load mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mordacai

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2019
UK
Hello, I checked vaporesso's support site 2 days ago and noticed that there's a firmware update for the Luxe.

Downloaded update, extracted and installed the very latest version updater. Take tank and batteries out of mod, keep fire button pressed when plugging USB cable into mod and updater just doesn't even recognise mod.

Uninstall latest updater and then install previous version, previous version recognised mod without any issues.

I've tried using the latest updater with Windows 7 Pro SP1 64 bit and Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.

Has anyone else encountered this issue with the latest Luxe updater?

Also, don't want to brick device by trying to use the earlier version updater with the latest firmware file.

Skydiver82nd

May 23, 2019
Vaporesso_Chelsea,
We are very well aware the version that our mod has, thats the first thing I check, but your firmware is not stable and definitely not user friendly, and the way update or upgrade happens with Luxe is obviously faulty, there are too many complaints. You should make an effort to identify the common cause of this problem and fix the issue from your side instead of leaving the consumers in hardship. I am also stuck with this upgrade gimmick now and cant seem to advance, neither can upgrade nor use my mod anymore. It keeps failing to upgrade and the mod is shut. At least the mod should be able to reboot if this darn update is not going to work. I am an unhappy customer.

Vaporesso_Milo

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2016
Vaporesso_Chelsea,
We are very well aware the version that our mod has, thats the first thing I check, but your firmware is not stable and definitely not user friendly, and the way update or upgrade happens with Luxe is obviously faulty, there are too many complaints. You should make an effort to identify the common cause of this problem and fix the issue from your side instead of leaving the consumers in hardship. I am also stuck with this upgrade gimmick now and cant seem to advance, neither can upgrade nor use my mod anymore. It keeps failing to upgrade and the mod is shut. At least the mod should be able to reboot if this darn update is not going to work. I am an unhappy customer.
Can you send a video to show the download the firmware to our CS team? We test and downloaded from our website, it seems to work well. So we want to check if there is anything wrong with the steps or the product so we can help you better. The email address is support@vaporesso.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread