Status
Not open for further replies.

radicalfrog

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
Boothbay Harbor Maine
www.mstsbakery.com
The only thing that makes me upset is ...with all this new stuff coming out on the market. Everyone is always quick to blame the juice. No matter who makes it we all use the same flavoring companies...most of us anyway LMAOO

My thinking on this is.. if you had a way that it worked and you changed it out for something else and your favorite juice isn't workin in it. GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WORKED!! LMAOOOO That is just my opinion. LMAOOO! I did! LOL tanks worked for me but it is just way cheaper for me to use the 510 carto's.

Off To Make the juices! Look back in tomorrow night

Smooches
Ms T

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
I will help anyone that asks. I have tried lots of different things in my almost 2 years of vaping and I am willing to share what knowledge I have. Definitely ask, you will never learn if you don't ask. ;)

Back to the OP, I think that the consumer should be educating themselves about tanks if they decide to use them. The vendor should not catch slack for the consumer using a juice that is known to crack tanks/clearos. There are lots of resources out there. Just my opinion.

ksamim

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Athens, GA, US
Ms. T, truer words could not be spoken. I think tanks are great for convenience, but if it is causing a lot of problems, it is not a reason to stop using the juices, especially if you like them. I think it is pretty clear that it is the peripheral, not the juice, that is the issue here. Tanks must be an informed purchase, even though they appear such a trivial addition.

But no one should take this to mean that you should give up on tanks! Certainly do not take this to mean you should give up on juices (cinnamon is far and away my favorite flavor of anything). Just ask around and make an informed buy! It might be a bit more expensive, but you will have no issues when using it.

The only thing that makes me upset is ...with all this new stuff coming out on the market. Everyone is always quick to blame the juice. No matter who makes it we all use the same flavoring companies...most of us anyway LMAOO

My thinking on this is.. if you had a way that it worked and you changed it out for something else and your favorite juice isn't workin in it. GO BACK TO THE WAY IT WORKED!! LMAOOOO That is just my opinion. LMAOOO! I did! LOL Tanks worked for me but it is just way cheaper for me to use the 510 carto's.

Off To Make the juices! Look back in tomorrow night

Smooches
Ms T

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
I was actually researching tanks last night and saw the Phiniac website. The tanks that are made are definitely beautiful and I was impressed with how well informed their website is. I also looked over the Smoketech tanks and reviews done by Mr. Grimmgreen and P. Busardo.

After thinking about it, though, I think I am losing focus on why I am vaping. Alot of the things that are out there aren't used for necessity, but for choice (though I am ogling Trippy tips with a covetous eye and hell, who wouldn't want a beautiful tank handmade that will keep your favorite juice from running down your arm and into your lap??). I started vaping to stop smoking analogs. I was tired of paying almost 5 bucks a pack or 35-40 a carton and the idea of death isn't appealing. I was sick of morning phlegm. I was out of breath when I was running or doing physical exertion. I was tired of smelling like smoke.

I didn't start vaping because I needed things to co-ordinate my outfits (vape in STYLE).

My 510 carto's have worked with every juice I have used and its the juices that keep my .... off the analogs. No one wants to vape something akin to badger crap in their tank, atty, or carto. So, in closing, I really do buy to conform to my juices of choice...not the other way around. While there may be other ways and great ways to enjoy your vape (nix that, I know there are), sometimes the best thing to do is keep it simple and love what you know best. Maybe in time I will try something new and become the vape guru, but for now, I am just relishing the fact that I am smoke free and vape happy.

Cinnamonkey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2011
Jasper, GA
P.S. In no way was this a jab at any mod, accessory, company, or person's view. This is just my 2 cents which is worth about as much as the paper it cost to write this on. To each their own. No matter what anyone thinks..in the end, it's what makes YOU happy that counts.

P.S. 2 If I ever come on here and ask any of you if this "insert product here" makes my .... look fat, please feel free to slap me often and repeatedly.:laugh:

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
After thinking about it, though, I think I am losing focus on why I am vaping. Alot of the things that are out there aren't used for necessity, but for choice (though I am ogling Trippy tips with a covetous eye and hell, who wouldn't want a beautiful tank handmade that will keep your favorite juice from running down your arm and into your lap??). I started vaping to stop smoking analogs. I was tired of paying almost 5 bucks a pack or 35-40 a carton and the idea of death isn't appealing. I was sick of morning phlegm. I was out of breath when I was running or doing physical exertion. I was tired of smelling like smoke.

Whenever I come across posts that talk about juices making devices crack, or, really, start to stray from the core of why I, personally, switched from analogs to ecigs, I think along these lines.

I don't need to try out every device that's being put out. I don't care about juices cracking a little device that costs $5 (especially when, in my part of the country, I was paying $8 for a pack of smokes). It's interesting reading, to be sure, but it's not world-ending, for me. I just realize that, to me, this industry is still relatively "new", and it's going to take those companies that make the hardware some time to make completely reliable hardware.
Example--there may be a dozen companies in the US that sell Joye eGo starter kits. BUT, those kits don't all come from the same manufacturers from overseas--as a result, one comnpany here may sell a starter kit thats absolutely rock-solid in performance, and another company may sell a kit with the same name that's absolute crap. Lack of quality control lead to a lot of problems, and some bad information, and a number of false leads.

I'm able to stick with a lot of my original equipment, and enjoy those juices I'm ordering, and read up on current developments with the hardware while waiting for better stuff to come out. Every now and then, I get curious enough to try some pice out (like the Stardusts), but it doesn't bother me a lot if they're not too perfect--I didn't lose a ton of money trying it, and I still have my reliable tanks, which I won't give up.

Ghostrider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2012
Afghanistan
Ghostrider, those do look promising. They do not appear to be released yet. What do you know about them?
They are made of 100% glass, no delrin used. They come in a 1 piece design so there are no leaking end caps. They will be available in limited quantities (they are hand made) on May 8th, and they will be exclusively sold by avidvaper.com. JJ is strict on quality and has the backing/input of many of the "gurus" in the industry.

He will also be making glass drip tips and in various colors, you can check the pics posted on the facebook page as that is the current source of information for this product.

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
JJ is a good friend of mine.

He has had nothing but positive feedback from the beta testers. He doesn't have a price set up yet but they will come in three ways. A large, will fit a large mod, like the SB, perfectly. A skinny one, which fits skinny mods, Provari, Lava Tube, etc. and the 2 piece design, which is a solid bottom part and a removable top cap with drip tip built in. They have given exclusive rights to Cisco and will go on sale May 8th. Also, what Ghostrider said. :thumb:

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
I agree with ya on the clearo's T .Those things are crap imo. The last box i tried became batting practice.

Lavatanks on the other hand are the holy grail imo. I have never had a tube crack once with any of msts juices. One of my lavatanks had snickerdoodle in it for the last 4 months straight and its still mint. The other get switched between cake batter,sugar cookie, GBC, twinkies and that ones still perfect too . I dont know how you can crack a tank with msts juice. It just doesnt happen.

For anyone with a tank just dont use red hots juice in it and youll be fine with any other juice. If you put redhots in it then you have no right to complain because its stated everywhere on ecf.

Btw this is the impossible to get holy grail lavatank made only by JonboyUSMC.Btw the orange one has snickerdoodle in it in the pic.Btw these are not china made T.I think your thinking of something else ,not the lavatank. These are US made by hand with very tight tolerences and to the highest quality.Also they use 510 boge cartos. Only way to get one is to wait for the one sale day a month and PM Jonboy within minutes of them going on sale. They are made out of a custom stone/acrylic hybrid material

la8.jpg

la3.jpg

lt6.jpg

lt.jpg

Last edited:

Freddie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2012
The NETWORK
How am I feeling? Well I am getting a little sick of hearing that those dang clear o tank-mizer thingys are giving people such a hard time. Stop buying them people and they will have to fix them. Plastic, ejuice and heat all don't mix!

Smooches
Ms T
SORRY Ms. T about ALL the complaints! Just tell them to get a PHINIAC and their problems will be solved...LOL! I HOPE you feel better! SMILES! :D

Last edited:

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
I agree with ya on the clearo's T .Those things are crap imo. The last box i tried became batting practice.

Lavatanks on the other hand are the holy grail imo. I have never had a tube crack once with any of msts juices. One of my lavatanks had snickerdoodle in it for the last 4 months straight and its still mint. The other get switched between cake batter,sugar cookie, GBC, twinkies and that ones still perfect too . I dont know how you can crack a tank with msts juice. It just doesnt happen.

For anyone with a tank just dont use red hots juice in it and youll be fine with any other juice. If you put redhots in it then you have no right to complain because its stated everywhere on ecf.

Btw this is the impossible to get holy grail lavatank made only by JonboyUSMC.Btw the orange one has snickerdoodle in it in the pic.Btw these are not china made T.I think your thinking of something else ,not the lavatank. These are US made by hand with very tight tolerences and to the highest quality.Also they use 510 boge cartos. Only way to get one is to wait for the one sale day a month and PM Jonboy within minutes of them going on sale. They are made out of a custom stone/acrylic hybrid material

la8.jpg

la3.jpg

lt6.jpg

lt.jpg

You have a website we can go to for those?

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
You have a website we can go to for those?

You cant just buy them . They are very hard to get since jonboy only does a run of about 50 of them once a month and they sell out within minutes. The next sale is coming soon. Follow the lavatank thread and you will see how to try getting one. Notice how the thread has over 1 million views. lol

As soon as he posts the sale is ready you have to PM him with your top 3 choices of the batch . You may not get the first color you want and it may be really tough to get one this sale since there was no sale last month due to the batch going to vapebash.Your also only allowed to get one per household.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...lier-forum/178535-jonboyusmcs-lava-tanks.html

Heres the actual sale page
http://www.internationalvapersclub.com/lavacorps/lava-tank-sales-updates-t1989.html

Last edited:

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
You cant just buy them . They are very hard to get since jonboy only does a run of about 50 of them once a month and they sell out within minutes. The next sale is coming soon. Follow the lavatank thread and you will see how to try getting one. Notice how the thread has over 1 million views. lol

As soon as he posts the sale is ready you have to PM him with your top 3 choices of the batch . You may not get the first color you want and it may be really tough to get one this sale since there was no sale last month due to the batch going to vapebash.Your also only allowed to get one per household.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...lier-forum/178535-jonboyusmcs-lava-tanks.html

Thanks for the info--I'll definitely look to try and order a few!

mfraz25

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2010
The Peach State
I have 4 Lava Tanks, 1 Lil Mama Tank, 3 Chibi tanks and 3 Smoktech DCTs.

I have never cracked a single tank. If I am unsure of whether a juice will crack it or not, I take an extra tube and lay it on its side and add a few drops of the juice that I am unsure about, then I wait. If after 3 minutes it is fine than I tank it. It might seem time consuming but it helps and can save you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread