The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

lava tube V2 or silver bullet with the kick

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by Winston TheGreatest, Mar 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. I'm thinking to get lava tube v2 or silver bullet with the kick. I don't know which one to get. I like both on design and look. I don't know about the performance. Can anybody tell me which set up is better performance? Thanks.

2. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Performance wise it's 6'es. 3ohms @5volts = 8.33watts with the LT, and 3ohms @ 8.33watts = 5volts with the kick.

I would make my decision based on how long will the device last. A Silver Bullet can last a lifetime, the Lava Tube ....... fat chance of that happening.

3. SnoopS

SnoopS Full Member

Mar 17, 2013
    baltimore, md
    look around. for that price u can get a vmax or evic. make sure the threading and vent holes will work with all the dif tanks n clearos without adapters. makes it nicer to use. i am sure overtime like everyone else u will collect a fe different ones.

4. Renzuli

Renzuli Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2011
    North Las Vegas
    Welcome , but I have to second the advice of the Vmax , or Evic . And you can add the Zmax , and the Vamo , to that list . All of them are cheaper than the setup your considering , and have led's where you can read what voltage , or wattage your using . Your setup , does not .

5. mannnn...i looked at vmax, zmax, evic, vamo, silver bullet, lava tube...i like everything. i don't know which one to get anymore. the more i look, the more i got confused. I already have provari but i want to get another one. those things are very addicted. So far, i like new lava tube v2 the big fat one but i don't know about the performance.

6. OptimoMuffin

OptimoMuffin Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2013
    I'm jumping in on this... If you don't mind winston. I'm looking into an evic. whats the average price for a starter kit? 100 bucks? Thats what I'm finding

7. Renzuli

Renzuli Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 27, 2011
    North Las Vegas
    Have to wade in here . Out of all the choices out there . The LavaTube is the worst . I've had two of them , and neither lasted more than three months . Go with the Vamo , or Segelei Zmax . I forget the name , off the top of my head , but they have ( if you join their site ) they are Chinese . Vaporbeast , I think . Anyway they have the SS Vamo , for 29.95 the chrome and black chrome , even cheaper . VV , and VW , uses 3 different battery configs . Seems to be well made . At least that's my .02 cents worth .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.