Lava Tube VV, IN STOCK NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dekalbave

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2011
Los Angeles, CA, United States
The goal here is to have performance, reliability, and value all rolled into one.

thanks for your comments.

Well, for almost a year now you have succeeded in all three of those things (I can only speak to how long I've been a customer, obviously).

I can't believe you actually got hit with fake AW's. I was beginning to think that was almost an urban legend. Man, I don't know how anyone can put the public at risk like that (the counterfeiters, of course, not the seller with clean hands in all this). Anyway, looking forward to the kits when they come together.

Take care.

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Well, for almost a year now you have succeeded in all three of those things (I can only speak to how long I've been a customer, obviously).

I can't believe you actually got hit with fake AW's. I was beginning to think that was almost an urban legend. Man, I don't know how anyone can put the public at risk like that (the counterfeiters, of course, not the seller with clean hands in all this). Anyway, looking forward to the kits when they come together.

Take care.

Thanks! I appreciate that.

I also have some 3.0 ohm drip-o-mizers on order. These should be very nice on the LT. I expect them to arrive soon. However... those DCT's are taking their sweet time. I will need to follow up on this order.

Ty

Nathanial

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2011
Michigan
Yeah, the mini isn't that much smaller.

regvsmini.jpg
Photo is from KVS.

Anyways, I wrote your guys' support email about a small problem I'm having with one of the buttons. For what it is though, it's a great value :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread