Lavatube Variable Voltage Mod - Premium Kit

and i have proplem with it

i need more than 8 hour to charge then i can use for 3 or 4 hour only

and when i fully charge , lavatube lcd give me 4.1

i never see 4.2

and then i read in some forum about proplem in volcano battery

so i run to the site (ecigwizard ) to see what kind for battery i buy

i found that

its clear no any brand name , no any information about battery , maybe not HIGH DRAIN , i dont know

but look like that pic.

lavatube-18650-battery.jpg

in that link

Lavatube 18650 Battery

and also they sell that seprate in £4.99 inc vat. with that information

Lavatube 18650 Battery - 1700mAh 3.7v Re-Chargeable Battery

· Price is for an individual battery.
· Standard 18650 Size Battery w/out Nipple.
· Over charge and discharge protection.
· Rechargeable up to 500 times (rated).

-------------------------

iam not care about charge time and iam not care about little time i use ( 3 or 4 hours )

i care only to know its save or not

how i know that

----------------

then i take look in the site and see they sell another battery

AW 18650 - 1600mAh - IMR High Drain

aw-18650-1600mah-high-drain.jpg

in that link AW 18650 - 1600Mah High Drain

price its £11.99 inc vat.

with that detalis :

AW IMR18650 3.7V 1600mAh Safe Chemistry LiMN Battery

AW's Lithium Manganese (IMR) A rechargeable battery that has the benefit of safer chemistry, this removes the need for protection circuits. These batteries offer faster discharge rates the device is suitable for high power applications over 3 Amps. Safe chemistry means no risk of venting, flame or explosion. This battery is safe to use in series or multi-cell applications.

its more save to use that in lavatube or not

--------------

and also they have cheap one

IMR 18650 - 1400mAh HIGH DRAIN 3.7v BDL Battery
imr-18650-high-drain-battery.jpg IMR 18650 - 1400mAh HIGH DRAIN 3.7v BDL Battery - ECig Wizard

price
£3.49 inc vat.

with that detalis

Note: These batteries can be charged by either of the Trustfire TR001 or Generic 18650 chargers & remember we offer free shipping on all UK orders over £10!

IMR 18650 - 1400mAh 3.7v HIGH DRAIN Battery by BDL.

· Price is for an individual battery.
· IMR High Drain for constant voltage levels.
· LiMN safe chemistry.
· Rechargeable up to 500 times (rated).
· Do not discharge below 2.5v or cycle life/performance will be reduced.

------------

pls help me to know what the good and save to use with lavatube

i dont care about good one and time charge and use time

i care only about safety

what the good one

and i can use what i have or not

-----

Bahiaboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2011
London/Alicante
I think nearly every country in Europe is selling the LT Kit with those battery's,I suppose that they were the battery's supplied with the Kit from China,as far as I am aware there have been no bad reports about them ...
The issues with potentially Fake AW battery's seems to be limited to one Vendor in USA as far as I am aware !!!

Last edited:

donnah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Albemarle, North Carolina
My batt charge always reads 4.1 off the charger in the lavatube.. with both the battery that came with the kit from Volcano and the 2 aw brand 18650's that I bought from SuperTmanufacturing. I haven't worried about it. As far as the battery that came with my kit, it isn't an AW brand but it works fine, I use it in rotation with the AW batts and can't tell any difference in performance or length of time till it needs changing.

MUKHRFF

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
saudi arabia
I think nearly every country in Europe is selling the LT Kit with those battery's,I suppose that they were the battery's supplied with the Kit from China,as far as I am aware there have been no bad reports about them ...
The issues with potentially Fake AW battery's seems to be limited to one Vendor in USA as far as I am aware !!!

theres no any information in battery

how i know its high drain and safety to use

-

MUKHRFF

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
saudi arabia
it`s important to say what carto/atty use. If use 1.25 or 1.5 ohmi on lavatube..3-4 hours last the batt. A li-ion batt is fully charger after 2-3 charge/discharge.

Anyway try to buy some AW high drain, or panasonic.

i fully charger many time and same and i will check again in future about that

i use before 1.5 but becuse lava tube no work good with that i use now 2.5 and 3 no less

some time 1.8 atomizer but i stop that becuse its became hot and i see some black color come in lavatube lcd when i use
so i stop it

where i can buy orginal aw high drain

and what about imr its same name or what

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Last edited:

MUKHRFF

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
saudi arabia
My batt charge always reads 4.1 off the charger in the lavatube.. with both the battery that came with the kit from Volcano and the 2 aw brand 18650's that I bought from SuperTmanufacturing. I haven't worried about it. As far as the battery that came with my kit, it isn't an AW brand but it works fine, I use it in rotation with the AW batts and can't tell any difference in performance or length of time till it needs changing.

i check the site SuperTmanufacturing

but AW IMR 18650 1600mAh 3.7v (out of stock )

its have differnt looking about my one

maybe thats the orginal one

so i can buy another one they have or not

AW IMR 18650 3.7V 2000mAh

its 2000 not 1600 mah

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
i don't know if the 2000mah will fit all of the way, as it is a little bit longer. it will work, but you may not have the cap all of the way screwed on with it. that is a new battery that just came out.

Interesting.....I haven't seen the specs of each compared.....I honestly don't think a couple milli will make a difference if that the case but can't promise. Good point and well taken.

MUKHRFF

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
saudi arabia
The best thing for you to do is buy the AW IMR 18650 mAh....this is what the manufacturer recommends and it fits perfect....just my advice from my experience and reading countless posts here and at the forums at volcanoecigs.com.....good luck.....it's a nice mod....:)

This one you linked:

AW 18650 - 1600Mah High Drain

its £11.99 inc vat. and shipping to my country maybe £ 7 or more

but the one in supertmanufacturing.com ( thank you donnah )

AW IMR 18650 3.7V 2000mAh

its $9.95 and international shipping ($3.99)

you think its all orginal and can work good with lavatube special second one its 2000 mah

and i can charg with the charger come with the kit in ecigwizard

if i know before that proplem i will buy only body lavatube and buy battery and charger from another site

i puy premir kit with more price with bad atomizer with bad battery

--

MUKHRFF

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
saudi arabia
i don't know if the 2000mah will fit all of the way, as it is a little bit longer. it will work, but you may not have the cap all of the way screwed on with it. that is a new battery that just came out.

I have heard that AW (the company) is fazing out the 1600 mah and it's replacement is the 2000 mah......if that is true they are probably the same size I am guessing though I am not positive. Same IMR chemistry/technology just a few hundred more mah.

Interesting.....I haven't seen the specs of each compared.....I honestly don't think a couple milli will make a difference if that the case but can't promise. Good point and well taken.

thank you for all

how we know its fit or not

my lunguge very bad :blush:

any body can contact him and ask him about size if thers different about 1600 mah and 2000 mah

and if lava tube no have proplem with 2000 mah

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Only problem you may have would be your end cap not screwing in all the way BUT I honestly think the length is or will be close enough to the length of the 1600 that it won't be an issue.....no issues.....:)

EDIT:

Dimensions: 18D x 65H mm (+/- 0.5mm)

That is the listed dimensions of the new 18650 at provape.com The 2000 mah battery

Last edited:

MUKHRFF

ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2011
saudi arabia
Only problem you may have would be your end cap not screwing in all the way BUT I honestly think the length is or will be close enough to the length of the 1600 that it won't be an issue.....no issues.....:)

EDIT:

Dimensions: 18D x 65H mm (+/- 0.5mm)

That is the listed dimensions of the new 18650 at provape.com The 2000 mah battery

Dimensions: 18D x 65H mm (+/- 0.5mm) for 2000 mah

what for 1600 mah its same or not

and in my link in eciwizard they write about aw imr battery

the device is suitable for high power applications over 3 Amps.

its no proplem

i know lavatube its 2.5 amps

maybe i missunderstund

---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread