Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Mine as two black up/down buttons and a red on/off button, + fire button. You are correct, my battery does not have a nipple top, so its not a true AW. I'm using a inline voltage meter from mad vapes. The drop in voltage is both measured with that, and I also can totaly notice a drop in vapor and over experiance as the battery wears down.

I do have a new battery on order, might not get it until wed/thursday, then I'll be able to tell if the battery causing my issues.

If your using an Inline Meter and you notice a Vapor Fall-Off, I would say you are getting Accurate Readings.

When you get your Other Battery, Please post if there is the same Voltage Fall-Off. I'm curious to see if it changes or not.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
The flat top batteries that came with my "LT"s had considerable voltage drop under load. I didn't get past that in my testing as I properly disposed of them and am using AW's. The batteries make a big differene. But, if you like to vape above 9.5 watts, the LT may not be for you.

When you say "Properly Disposed" of the No Name Batteries I'm Assuming you put them in a Wrist Rocket and sent them Back to China.

;)

mjradik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Columbia, MD
I jsut ran a few tests and got 5.4 V (no higher) under load with a carto that metered at 2.9 ohm. So I edited to 10 watts.

Properly disposed. Subject to interpretation.

Besides my battery issues, thats the other thing.. The LT has the so called "2.5amp" limit. However, I don't see that, I see it more like 2.0 to 2.2 BUT what you just said descirbes it better. 10 watts... now that makes perfect sence... No wonder my 2.5 and 3.0 ohm cartos aren't getting the volts I expect.. And what I'm seeing it volts at 10 watts.. Thanks keysbum, you just verified what I was trying to convince other people on other threads..

I will report back later once new battery comes inm and see if that helps the voltage drop off issue.

KeysBum

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2011
Florida Keys, USA
Besides my battery issues, thats the other thing.. The LT has the so called "2.5amp" limit. However, I don't see that, I see it more like 2.0 to 2.2 BUT what you just said descirbes it better. 10 watts... now that makes perfect sence... No wonder my 2.5 and 3.0 ohm cartos aren't getting the volts I expect.. And what I'm seeing it volts at 10 watts.. Thanks keysbum, you just verified what I was trying to convince other people on other threads..

I will report back later once new battery comes inm and see if that helps the voltage drop off issue.

Yep, 10 watts seems to max the LT. Fortunately for me, I don't need any more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread