Lavatube in living color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another mod ripping off the Volcano LavaTube name. Hope it works out for ya, dude.

Yes, I know it is a knockoff. I made the post for general info. Like what's new from China. I have no plans to buy one, but some people might. If they know about what is avlible they can as a local vender about them. If there is enough of an interest may be the vender will order some. :vapor:

jazon1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 16, 2012
Phoenix,AZ
personally think the lavatubes were great a year or two back but are junk these days compared to whats out there now, but to each there own.
but yea these are defiantly just someone trying to make a few bucks off the name lavatube they would have done better calling them vamo's or zmax's,but ether way they look like they are just cheep plastic=(

Fatboy 589

ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2012
Florida
Lol these are called Varistacks. I've got one, snagged it for $15 and change off of ivape.net. They're variable voltage from 3.0 to 6.0, but you have to double stack button top 18350 batteries. I've also got to take out the quick melt spring off of one of my mods to put it in the cap to make it work. It's hilariously awesome. Whenever I play with it at my shop, my boss always asks me if I'm going to eat the cracker jacks that I got it out of. Complete plastic construction, not very durable, but still rad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread