LavaTube/Volcano sub forum? LAVATUBE - What do you use for 3.0 atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
I't been a while since I have been around. I thought ECF had a Volcano ecigs or Lavatube sub forum but i can't find it now.. I'd have placed this question there.

I'm using a LavaTube ver 2.5. I am disappointed Volcano ecigs closed their own forum - stupid move IMO.

I used to use CE2's and more recently CE3's but now cannot find those for sale anyplace - what did people switch to for use with 5 volt and 3.0 OHM vaping?

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I't been a while since I have been around. I thought ECF had a Volcano ecigs or Lavatube sub forum but i can't find it now.. I'd have placed this question there.

I'm using a LavaTube ver 2.5. I am disappointed Volcano ecigs closed their own forum - stupid move IMO.

I used to use CE2's and more recently CE3's but now cannot find those for sale anyplace - what did people switch to for use with 5 volt and 3.0 OHM vaping?

They have a forum here....
Volcano Ecigs

There was a Lavatube specific forum like a Provari specific forum but those got cleaned out. Everyone now hangs at there own "vendor controlled" forum.

ProVari people are hanging out at the ProVape forum.

You might get some answers at the Volcano E-cigs forum I linked to.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans
how do you like your L.T.-2.5...what kind of Topper are you using....been considering between 2 mods with the 2.5 being one....the diameter seems a little big at 28mm...curious to know your opinion on function/compatibility ect.

This is my 3rd LavaTube. I loved the model 1 because it was smaller in diameter but it died.. wires broke off on the inside.. (It could be fixed if i could find someone to solder in tiny almost impossible to get places LOL)

Anyway, the warranty was up so I bought a version 2. Which died a month ago.. It was two months from end of warranty so they replaced it with a 2.5 which seems to work fine. It can scale up or down by volts, or watts whichever you prefer to find your sweet spot, it checks the Ohm's and does everything the Provari will do for a much cheaper price. The company seems to give good customer service and returns are fast and easy.

The larger diameter I had to get used to but they do it to make it more rugged cus it's made of thick Aluminum. I don't mind the larger diameter now at all because I love the fact it's so easily seen by everyone - I'm one to get on a soap box and urge folks to try e-cigs to quit smoking. Where I live it's legal to use anywhere.. in a hospital, restaurant, school, churches, government building etc, so i use it Everywhere.

I always use a 3.0 ohm atty with 5 volts, no matter what type of atty I use. I prefer CE3 type atty's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread