Travel and Vaping LAX to Incheon on Korean Airlines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponda

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I am going on a business trip to Korea for a week tonight. I'll be flying on the red-eye in business class on Korean airlines. This will be my first trip with the PV and the juices. I am somewhat still nervous about it, but everyone's experiences posted here has given me some courage.

I'll put my 510 and PCC in my laptop bag and the juices in a quart bag. Hopefully everything goes well through security. I'll post an update once I get to the airline lounge.

Ponda

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Success! I am sitting in the skyteam lounge right now. I was able to stealth vape in the xray line, the food court and the lounge.

I was able to see the x-ray monitors in the security check line. From the TSA agent perspective. It looks like a bunch of electronic stuff in my bag. I went right through, no pause, no hesitation. :)

Ponda

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Here is the best part. As I was comming back, the KAL business class lounge in Incheon Korea was fantastic. They had a smoking room right inside the lounge. I sat in there smoking my e-cig, drinking beers and chatting with the other passengers while waiting for my plane. I explained what the e-cig was to them, and some seemed curious.

Once we were in the plane together, they kept on drinking. After a few more drinks later, one of them told me they were for sure going to buy one. They were craving a smoke from all the beers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread