Travel and Vaping LAX to Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponda

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
Got through both LAX and Las Vegas with no problems what so ever.

CES was quite busy this year. I got worn out by the crowd in the Central hall, so I wandered over to North hall and checked out the small chinese vendors.

I found 4 different vendors selling e-cigarettes. They were either pushing the disposal ones or ones with replacement cartriges. No one had any juices for sale. I guess they are trying to market it with maximum simplicity.

Ponda

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
martha1014 - Yeah, I stealth vaped on the flight. I read what others have posted on here and checked out the in-flight magazine. In the section labelled "prohibited for use in flight", it had "Electronic cigarettes and smoking devices". :-(

Ladysolitary85 - The vendors from CES were Chineses manufacturers that were looking for local distributors. They don't actually have stores in Vegas. The only distributor I know in Vegas is Liberty Electronic Cigarettes. I bought a 510 and some juices from them.

Israfil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Las Vegas, NV (in a small cloud)
I'm moving to Vegas pretty soon so thanks for letter me know they do sell e-cigs there :)
No kidding? Well...welcome to our fair *cough* city!
Born native of this desert wasteland. An important tip...don't gamble, as a local eventually the odds will beat you no matter how lucky you are. ;)

Also, I had no idea we had an ecig shop. (other than the smokingeverywhere crappy podiums in malls) Gonna have to check that out!

Edit: just checked, liberty is in sparks, NV now... sucks to be us :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread