Lazer differences?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
Cool, thanks for the info. I wouldn't use the keychain anyway - and the painted one is actually cheaper! No performance differences? (I wouldn't expect there to be, since they use the same battery, but you never know!)

I do wish he had the batteries in stock, but when you run a good business you gotta expect to sell out from time to time! :)

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
0324002258a.jpg

No noticeable performance difference in my opinion. Both of mine work very well.

MrsIken

ECF Veteran
May 14, 2009
PA USA
you know what's really awesome?? that we have such amazing customers/friends that our forum runs itself!! we haven't really been able to get on here as much as we'd like due to packaging orders and a 2yr old saying "mommy, mommy, mommy" and "daddy, daddy, daddy" every 2 seconds, but when i had a minute to come on i saw that there was a question and that it was already answered! thanks so much everyone for all your help. you guys are great!!! :D:D

Jazzguy... if you look at our "Laser Prototype Beta Testing in progress..." sticky you'll find everyone's reviews of the lpv2. i hope it helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread