leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
YouTube - Johnsons Creek Smoke Juice Retest Demo

Name: Johnson’s Creek Smoke juice
Category: e-liquid
Website: http://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/Site/Welcome_to_Johnson_Creek.html
Price: $19.95 1oz/3-ml, $24.95 sample pack.
Warranty/Guarantee: 60 Day money back.

Pros: Several original flavors, perfectly smooth feel.
Cons: No throat kick

Customer Service Experience: Excellent. Fast shipping, quick response to complaints and refund requests.

Narrative review: Johnsons Creek Smoke Juice has had an infamously rocky start, and I must take blame for a part of that, in that I did a video demonstrating that their formula, at least some batches of it, would clog atomizers. In that video I tested JC’s Peach Cobbler recipe in a 901 mini, and within 5 hours the mini clogged up and declined in vapor from a 4 on my 1 – 5 scale to a two. 5 hours.

But Johnsons Creek had their liquid tested, identified what they thought was the culprit, and produced a new formula. Being a fair minded guy, and really truly hoping for the best for and from JC, I requested a sample, and ordered two brand new atomizers from www.Puresmoker.com to repeat the test with.

The new formula doesn’t have the cloudiness, sediment, or the oily film at the top that the earlier formulas did. It’s perfectly clear and clean. The odor is a strong, clearly recognizable peach scent. The flavor is strong, but not cloying. A light aftertaste lingers but not for long. The vapor is perfectly smooth. No harshness, burning, or tingling. You can feel the warmth, and the fullness of it, but no throat kick. Some will love that, some won’t. I do. All in all, I think it’s as high-quality a vaping experience as Freesmoke, and at a much better price.

As long as it doesn’t clog atomizers, that is.

I pretested both atomizers, then blew each clean, trying to remove that factory primer to get a good gauge of each one’s performance. Then I simply tried to use those two e-cigs for most of my e-smoking for over 5 days. Long story short, there was no real drop in either the ease of draw or the vapor produced by either atomizer.

Now one week is in no way a sure test, and only time will tell if all batches are consistently this high in quality; but compared to the one day failure from the first test, and considering the major difference in clarity of the two formulas, I feel confident in saying the new atomizer-friendly formula may very well finally be the one. :D

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Leaford, you said "Price: $19.95 1oz/3-ml ...", I think you mean 30ml.

It sounds right up my street, smooth, tasty and good price. If they could find their way to tell us about toxicology tests I would be completely sold.

I really like the Freesmoke juice but that is so expensive, I can't really justify spending so much money on it. If JC is as tasty as Freesmoke then I'm very interested in trying it.

Great review, very professional and objective, thanks Leaford. I like your write ups best, they pack a lot of information in. To be honest I'm not too keen on videos, I loose concentration quickly. I only have the attention span for short and sweet. Mike is a great addition, he should be in all your videos. Don't forget, when you get a chance you said you'll post a picture of him for us. ;)

Sir_Puffalot

ECF Veteran
Sep 26, 2008
UK
Nice one Leaford , I was waiting for this update and as ever you`ve done a top job. Have you got a new web cam as the quality of the video is great. Good to see more of Mike aswell :D
As Apostle said just got to wait for Smokester to get the new batch in and i`ll make an order also if you`re taking requests I`d be interested to see how the VG holds up! I would order and make a video myself , but I`m camera shy :oops:

justrubl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2008
Houston, Texas, United States
I had some problems with the first batch but not as bad as some because I mixed the liquid with some stuff from Jane but for the last week and a half I have been using the new batch exclusively and have had no problems. It is hard for me to say what my favorite is. During the day I use the Tennessee Cured but I love the Peach Cobbler, the Vanilla Ice Cream, the Arctic Mint and the Mint Chocolate Madness. I use the Tennessee Cured during the day but at night when I am trying to relax I use either the vanilla or the arctic mint. The peach cobbler and the chocolate mint I use whenever I want something a little milder and a little sweeter. But my atomizer is still going strong. None of the problems that were reported from the old batch have happened so far.

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I just got some JC juice in toady and it's good stuff! The Peach is tasty. Just now trying out the Tennessee Curd. No problems with the atomizer and I'm using the NONE PG stuff. Creates the same amount of vapor and I don't really notice a difference. Seems to have less of a chemical taste to me than the PG. I'll do a video review probably on Monday with a side by side comparison.

Chris From Cali

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
This is very easing to know as I just order a 30ml bottle of Tennessee cured and mint chocolate in the VG version. I couldn't help but be snagged by the inauguration sale.

I haven't got a chance to try the Mint Chocolate yet (my taste buds can only take so much I think) but the VG seems to smoke just as much as the PG. I really don't seem to notice a difference at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread