Leaford's NEW 5 Favorite E-cigs! (My 2,000th POST!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
BY POPULAR DEMAND I have added a writen summary. It's not an exact transcript, though. ;)

YouTube - New 5 Favorites

My Five Favorite E-Cigarettes

#1) LoongTotem v9 and/or compatable:
These are the disposable atomizer/cartridge combination devices. They are available from Smoke51, ePuffer (as the EAZE Magnum), and from e-Cig.com (as the New Mini-ecig).
Why I Love Them- Vapor, tons and tons of vapor. And the long cartridge life, easily equivalent to a pack.
The Downside- Most of the batteries are poor, many cartridges fail, or don’t last as long as they should, and all of it is expensive.

#2) DSE-601 E-Pipe:
These are available from Litecig, LitecigUSA, and ecigarettemall. All three offer warranties.
Why I Love Them: Long lasting cartridges and batteries. About a pack to a pack and a half worth per cartridge, and a battery that lasts up to a whole day.
The Downside: Non-removable atomizer, so if it fails you have to replace the whole body. Big, bulky to carry.

#3) “Perfect 5” Penstyles:
These are the penstyles that I rate at a perfect 5 for atomizer performance, both 5 out of 5 for vapor and ease of draw. Sedansa Diva, Janty Classic, and the DSE801 from ecigarettemall (or ecigmall) all perform at that level. I pair these with a USB manual switch battery from the Janty KISSbox at home, and out and about I use the Sedansa Diva’s extra long life batteries.
Why I Love Them: Outstanding vapor, USB power source convenience, longer lasting batteries than most penstyles.
The Downside: none really.

#4) DSE-901:
More of an honorable mention than a favorite since I seldom use it anymore. This is the best e-cig for a beginner, IMO. It’s widely available, but LitecigUSA (and Litecig), E-Smokeytreats, and ecigarettemall (and ecigmall) offer warranties.
Why I Love Them: It gives you a good introduction to the basic techniques of e-smoking, is cheap and reliable, and produces a satisfying amount of vapor. Easy to refill or drip.
The Downside: Shorter cartridge and battery life than a penstyle.

#5) M401:
This is a newer model, and hasn’t quite earned the reputation for reliability that the DSE901 has, but it is a good contender to be the 901 killer. It outperforms the current crop of 901s in vapor production, and has similar battery and cartridge life. It is available from Litecig, and from at least one Chinese seller. There is also a heavily modified version from Intellicig, which is getting great reviews.
Why I Love Them: Cheap, small and light, excellent penstyle-like vapor.
The Downside: Shorter cartridge and battery life than a penstyle. A bit harder to drip or refill than the 901.

Last edited:

Chuffer

ECF Veteran
Dec 26, 2008
New York State
Thanks Leaford!

Fluke link on another chat site led me to NJOY.com, which led me to youtube.com in hopes of video reviews, found yours, which led me to this forum, and here I am 3 months later, vaping and learning, and so happy to be off tobacco! You're a mentor of sorts!

Thanks again :)

Pretty much ditto for me, Leaford. Thank you! You're the Pied e-Piper, or something

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Thanks, everyone!

Did you have the Janty Dura or minifogger when you made this?
If so how did they rank?
Thanks,
No, I didn't. I was going to get a Mini-fogger, but it never happened. I will be getting a Dura soon, though.

Pretty much ditto for me, Leaford. Thank you! You're the Pied e-Piper, or something

OOhhh, I like that! My new custom membership title! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread