Leaking Wotofo Faris RDTA in RDA mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

777HRSPRS

Apr 22, 2019
Hi all,

New member here. I saw a review on this forum for the Wotofo Faris RDTA but I think its closed for replies and my issue wasn't addressed there so here I am.

I tried setting this up as an RDA and its leaking from the juice well. There's a round plate with a hole provided by Wotofo to close off the bottom when the tank isn't attached and I don't see an O-ring provided that fits there. Anyone else have this issue or have a suggestion?

Edit: One of the post screws that was not holding a coil end was letting juice leak through the threads despite being completely screwed tight. I replaced the screw with one of the included replacements and no leaks now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fidola13

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi all,
New member here. I saw a review on this forum for the Wotofo Faris RDTA but I think its closed for replies and my issue wasn't addressed there so here I am.
I tried setting this up as an RDA and its leaking from the juice well. There's a round plate with a hole provided by Wotofo to close off the bottom when the tank isn't attached and I don't see an O-ring provided that fits there. Anyone else have this issue or have a suggestion?
Edit: One of the post screws that was not holding a coil end was letting juice leak through the threads despite being completely screwed tight. I replaced the screw with one of the included replacements and no leaks now.
Welcome and glad you joined.
From rival forum:
"I think that atomizer may come with a squonk pin installed. If you aren’t using a squonk mod that will pose a leak issue.
Check the spare parts, there should be another gold plated pin that doesn’t have a hole all the way through."
re: Dual Coil Dual Atty – Wotofo Faris RDTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread