The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Leather E-cigarette Case v2

Discussion in 'All About Johnson Creek Juice' started by bettyboop, Apr 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. bettyboop

bettyboop Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2008
    Somerset,Pa
    Hey everyone did you see the new redesigned leather e-cig case at JC?

I wanted it before but now it is so much better !! You can carry 2 full 801's. or the (103 mini , I guess a 901 will fit in that?)

I have been using a case that lets just say is a little awkward and would not keep my stuff separate. I think this new one is going to be perfect to find in my purse and I can use the other one for juices and stuff.. I can't wait to get it!!

And for the guys...it's leather and black and will fit in your pocket...

Here is the link to check it out...now that I ordered mine..LOL

https://www.johnsoncreeksmokejuice.com/product/A020/accessories

2. bettyboop

bettyboop Super Member ECF Veteran

Dec 1, 2008
    Somerset,Pa
    Fast shipping from JC as usual..The case is nicely made leather, it's very snug 801 case..but that is the nature of leather it will stretch with use. Better to be snug then have the ecig fall out.
    And for you kissbox users, one side has a opening that allows the switch button to be exposed. I forgot all about the manual buttons when I ordered....Nice surprise its like having manual and auto sides ..

And also I got Marcado Redoak, very nice vapor and what I think is the best rounded cinnamon flavor I have tried.

3. ViewAskewVapar

ViewAskewVapar Moved On ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2011
    Metro Detroit
    I have the JC case as well and love it, but soon it will be collecting dust when my 510 PCC arrives..

4. enricopardo

enricopardo Full Member

Jul 19, 2011
    Loveland, Colorado
    Do you know if an EgoT will fit in these?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.