Legacy, looks like what I've been looking for. A couple questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
A legacy mini, and the extension for an 18490 batt. This looks like a well built, nice looking top of the line mod, at a pretty reasonable price. Gotta wait till after the 22nd of this month tho, so time for a couple questions. I also wanted to get a spare spring with it, but don't see one listed, except for under the Discontinued area, or am I missing it somewhere?
Also in the descriptions it says, output 3.7v, but I assume that since this is an all mech. mod that it will put out whatever the batt is up to, correct?
Oh, and I also like that that the owner of Puresmoker seems to be active in the forum. Thanks guys and gals.

CaSHMeRe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2008
USA
Hey oplholik,

Happy to help answer your questions.

1) There are actually (2) LEGACY pages ... You need to click next page at the bottom of the LEGACY page to find the spring. Here's a quick link for you:
Replacement Spring [LEGACY, Prodigy, & ICON]

2) Yes, the LEGACY was built around 3.7v batteries. When fully charged however -- You're likely looking at 4.0v+. The LEGACY is entirely a passthrough mechanical device. Meaning, whatever the battery is at, will be what you are using :)

Happy to help, and if you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

If you do go with the LEGACY, I hope you enjoy it!

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread