Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Sep 16, 2020​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
    Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    9/1/2020 - Placed order with LegendGadget.com. They never shipped my order nor had they contacted me as to why. All products ordered were showing a stock count at the time of my purchase to I assume everything was, well, in stock.

9/16/2020 - I sent a message through my account on their site asking them for an ETA for shipping my order.

9/21/2020 - they have yet to respond to my message from 9/16/2020 or ship my order that is now almost 3 weeks old.

I sent them another message tonight and stated that if I do not get a tracking # or an acceptable response to my order inquiry within 3 days I will file a paypal dispute in 3 days, and I will.

I would say steer clear of this company.​

Reactions: sonicbomb

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Well I had to file a paypal dispute on Sept 25 and paypal sided in my favor yesterday after no response to the dispute from LegendGadget.

Too bad they ended up being a deadbeat vendor, they have a lot of older gear at decent prices (although I suspect many are clones).

Still, never even so much as a peep out of them.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Funny because I see that @AnnaF of LegendGadget is still active on this forum. So apparently they are actually still in business and are just being deadbeats. She was active here just this past Friday.

hMJvbk3.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread