Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnaF

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
www.legendgadget.com
Hi everyone,
I'm Anna,forum representative from LegendGadget.
LegendGadget is a freeshipping global online vapor shop,we are glad to become a supplier on ECF.

We supply a lot of items about ecigs, such as tanks, mods, complete kits, ejuice,
batteries,diy products and accessoriess,etc. Here is the link: LegendGadget

What's exciting is that we continuously offer discount code:),offer the newest vape products with best price ! :)Keep following our thread here,and looking forward to becoming friends with all of you.
Thanks and Cheers !:p
Anna

AnnaF

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
www.legendgadget.com
To celebrate the Dragon Boat Festival(June 9 to June 11),LegendGadget have a promotion,everyone can get a coupon,yes,everyone !
And all the order during June 8-June 12 can get a free gift, Simply mention this thread in the notes when you check out.
come and get yours today->www.legendgadget.com

Reactions: Victor C.

AnnaF

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
www.legendgadget.com
Hello everyone,
LegendGadget have some new products in stock now, Check it out !
Orginal Aspire Nautilus X $19.97
orginal-aspire-nautilus-x-.jpg

The Kayfun 5 RTA Vape Tank $22.70
the-kayfun-v5-vape-tank.jpg

AnnaF

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
www.legendgadget.com
Compare-kayfun 5,Kayfun 4 and Kayfun mini V3

Some time ago,when we are discussing the Kayfun mini V3,SvoëMesto released a new Kayfun 5.
Kayfun 5 and Kayfun mini V3 are very similar,the official also indicated that Kayfun 5 is a
updated version base on the Kayfun mini V3. So what are the similarities and differences
between kayfun 5 and Kayfun mini V3,and compared with Kayfun 4,what do they change ?
the-kayfun-v5-vape-tank.jpg

Kayfun 5

For the three products,their release order is kayfun 4 first,then kayfun mini V3,and last
kayfun 5.Simply to say is:Kayfun mini V3 is a simplified version of kayfun 4,kayfun 5 is a
updated version of kayfun mini V3.

kayfun-v4-rta-rebuildable-tank-atomizer.jpg

Kayfun 4

Kayfun 4 VS Kayfun mini V3:
As we know,the Kayfun 4,has more than 40 components,the Kayfun mini V3 has about 11 components.KAYFUN mini V3 put some components together, such as put the tank lid and mouth piece together.For the internal structure,the kayfun mini V3 remove the spring on Kayfun 4 to increase stability.Of course,Kayfun mini V3 also adopt some basic structure of Kayfun 4,so it's very simple to use too,and don't worry oil leak.

kayfun-mini-v3-rta-vape-tank-11-clone-.jpg

Kayfun mini V3

Kayfun 5 VS Kayfun mini V3:
Kayfun 5 is almost like Kayfun mini V3 beside the the mouth piece part.The mouth piece of Kayfun 5 can be decomposed,but Kayfun mini V3 in one together.Other parts even the shape、the structure are exactly the same.Just the Kayfun 5 scale up the Kayfun mini V3.About the tank part,Kayfun5's tank structure is the same as Kayfun mini V3,removed the screw on the tank lid on the Kaufun 4,it increases the oil hole on the bottom.
there is difference too,every new product from SvoëMesto can bring surprise to our user.This time Kayfun 5 change the way of regulate airflow,you don't need to unscrew the bottom electrode to adjust the screw any more.Kayfun 5 change the sharp of intake port from round to long strip,and add 4 gas adjustment stalls.Kayfun 5 modify the air intake structure and regulation mode; modified electrode units, increasing the size of the tank
and the electrode pads, so that is more convenient to make the coil.

Which to choose ?
Many people struggle with which to choose,Kayfun 5 or Kayfun mini V3 ?
I think if you already have a Kayfun mini V3,there is no need to get a kayfun 5,of course if you are a big fan of Kayfun series,then it is another matter.If you have none of them,you can get a Kayfun 5 directly.since kayfun 5 is a updated one,it's more simple,convenient than Kayfun mini V3.
Thanks for reading !

Tips: Everyone has different experience, the content above is purely out of my personal view , all comments or suggestions are welcome!

AnnaF

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
www.legendgadget.com
LegendGadget - THE BEST ONLINE VAPE SHOP TO BUY E CIGARETTES

Welcome to legendgadget.com, the one stop online vape shop.
LegendGadget online vape shop carries the most popular and the best quality electronic cigarette products,including the eCigs,complete E-Cigarette kits,vape tanks,box mods,e-liquid and e-cig accessories.LegendGadget is constantly being updated with the newest items available at the best prices,and free shipping worldwide.Our goal is to bring you happiness vape life.
We LegendGadget are your best choice of ecigs and vapes,and the One-Stop Online Vape Shop for all of your vaping needs.

This week,the new product Kayfun 5 is very hot on legendgadget,thanks for all your support,we legendgadget will provide the best customer service and the highest quality ecigs as a feedback.
Thank you again !

Victor C.

Jun 18, 2016
Hi everyone,
LegendGadget is a freeshipping global online vapor shop,we are glad to become a supplier on ECF.

We supply a lot of items about ecigs, such as tanks, mods, complete kits, ejuice,

What's exciting is that we continuously offer discount code:),offer the newest vape products with best price ! :)Keep following our thread here,and looking forward to becoming friends with all of you.
Anna

Hi, Anna and everyone!

I just wanna tell everyone about my experience with LegendGadget.

At first, I was skeptical about buying from them, simply because I didn't know them and because I was using other known vaping pages to buy my vaping supplies. I gave it a thought and I first decided to buy a small quantity of products to see what happened... guess what? I have been buying from them since 3 years now.

They sell clones and originals. Of course, originals have the quality expected, but the clones they have are amazingly good. I have bought some clones and in some cases you cannot see the difference whatsoever compared to an original product.

Their products are amazing and also their staff. They have the best prices and quality you will ever see and are always there for you. Helping you through all the buying process and willing to help. They care about their product and you.

So, if you like amazing prices, quality, service, shipping time and all that an excellent vape shop should have, just go to LegendGadget. You won't regret it. 100000000... % times recommended!

Thanks a lot, Legend Gadget!

Last edited:

AnnaF

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
www.legendgadget.com
Hi, Anna and everyone!

I just wanna tell everyone about my experience with LegendGadget.

At first, I was skeptical about buying from them, simply because I didn't know them and because I was using other known vaping pages to buy my vaping supplies. I gave it a thought and I first decided to buy a small quantity of products to see what happened... guess what? I have been buying from them since 3 years now.

They sell clones and originals. Of course, originals have the quality expected, but the clones they have are amazingly good. I have bought some clones and in some cases you cannot see the difference whatsoever compared to an original product.

Their products are amazing and also their staff. They have the best prices and quality you will ever see and are always there for you. Helping you through all the buying process and willing to help. They care about their product and you.

So, if you like amazing prices, quality, service, shipping time and all that an excellent vape shop should have, just go to LegendGadget. You won't regret it. 100000000... % times recommended!

Thanks a lot, Legend Gadget!
Thank you very much,thanks for all your support to us Legendgadget !

AnnaF

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
www.legendgadget.com
Here are some Summer Vape Tips,hope they are helpful to you.

It is exciting summer and time to enjoy beach,water parks and vape in the meantime,it's time to experience the hot sun,pretty hot weather too.Legendgadget have some tips to help you vape better during the hot summer.
1.Don't leave your ecigs in the car or out in the sun,especially the ecig battery.
2.The E-juice will get thinner in the hot weather, so tighten all the screws to prevent leaking,and make your ecig more prone if possible.
3.Keep your e-liquid in a cool,dark place.But don't store it in the fridge,cold tempreture will affect your e-liquid flavors too.
4.If you want to travel outside with your ecigs by airplane,you'd better remove the batteries from your device,and store your batteries in a safety box when going through security and on the plane.
5.Keep your ecigs dry when enjoy your water time.
6.Drink lots of water to prevent dehydration.
Happy summer,happy vaping !

If you have any other tips,post here,share with us.:)

summer%20vape%20tips.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: daleron

Novie2014

Jun 24, 2016
Hi everyone,

Anna
Hello Anna, Do you guys have any coupon codes at the moment. I have never bought off of the site. This will be my first time

Novie2014

Jun 24, 2016
Hi everyone,

Anna
Hi everyone,

Anna
I just placed my order and customer service was very helpful. The even gave me a discount code "vape us" for 5% off. I am looking forward to getting my mod!

AnnaF

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2013
www.legendgadget.com
Discount Codes:
Beside the "vapes US","vapes Canada","vapes France" are all available on Freeshipping Global Online Vape Shop - legendgadget
"vapes US"-for US
"vapes Canada"-for Canada
"vapes France"-for France
All ecig items on Legendgadget are freeshipping ! Rember to add the discount codes when you check out.
Come to get yours today,or you can send a gift to your foreign friend.
About how to use a discount codes on Legendgadget,here is the detailed introduction
-> How to use the vouchers code when shopping on the legendgadget.com ?
Happy shopping and vaping ! :)

Reactions: daleron
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread