Status
Not open for further replies.

misantroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Lausanne, Switzerland
Ok
So
After reading and testing (with success) the coke routine, I dreamed yesterday night of a healthier, more natural way : lemon juice -aby yeah-)
So after work tonight I've been trough 6 easy steps with one weak atomizer :

1 - water in a pan boiling
2 - adding lemon juice (the juice of a lemon for one atomizer)
3 - adding a little bit of salt
4 - soaking the atomizer for not more than 2 minutes in the mixture.
5 - sorting the atomizer and drying it (draining and stuff)
6 - driping puffing

THEN MAN !!!!!! BETTER THAN WHEN I GOT IT FIRST !!!! A CHIMNEY !!!! SO MUCH MORE BETTER THAN WITH THE COKE BATH !!!!
GOT YA GOT YA GOT ya :p:p:p ¨
PS : I already post that in the cleaning atomizers thread but thought this was so important and logical I got the balls to start a new thread (yeah baby yeah). Just to tell since I've done that stuff my atomizer works better than ever (been one mounth vaping now) it's like a real cig now - I'm using an EVO - and never worked like that and all the burning taste I got has gone now...

SO

LEMON JUICE BABY

YEAHHHHH:evil:

misantroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Lausanne, Switzerland
a little water just the font of the pan to prevent the lemon for burning. Then a little bit of salt, one coffee spoon maybe. The the atomizer ther for 2 minutes. Then rinse it in hot water two or three times, then dry it drain it maybe blow it if you want (got myself a caned air cleaner) then after one hour or so drip it with juice then a fresh filled cart and then be amazed by the miracle !!!!!!

:D
I^'m so happy right now as I'm the winner with MISTER 500KV and his wife... for the real solution...

yeah babyyyy.............. yeayeayyy

misantroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Lausanne, Switzerland
the salt isnt gonna damage it?

two minutes in lemon and salt won't damgae it. Maybe 45 min. in coke or one day in alcool will damage it.
I'll tell you my two minutes in lemon and salt made it more shiny than ever and no more burning taste (it was a really weak and horrible tasty atomizer)now it's been three hours puffing on it like a mad man and with the same cart of marlboro-gren-tea on it and it's like an everlasting ... of happinness :D

misantroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Lausanne, Switzerland
It Doesn't work for me...:(

maybe I'm totally wrong but it worked for me.
At first I was disappointed because I've taken the atomizer and no vapor no fu----ing vapor at all ... then changed the atomizer wich one I new was a good one.... still no vapour... Then I tought what a stupid idea I got (still not mad because I got like 6 azomizers running good) Then I changed the battery.... Ok it was the battery fooling with me....mean the led was sttill burning but no steaming inside... So I changed battery and..MIRACLE.. Maybe try that bb :p

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
Pete--got to agree unfortunatly--Dam--it did not take any of the residue off the coil and I tried it three times--Sun

Unfortunately sun I think there are so many variables that can make it 'seem' like a success ......but with all these experiments going on we must eventually find something that works all the time every time........even all the different flavours and juices we use must make all sorts of variations.

misantroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Lausanne, Switzerland
So maybe I'm a loon maybe !
But I've been reading through this forum like a mad man.
Then decided myself to go for an Evo (mind yourself I'm from Switzerland so imagine the shipping rate dudes) Then got it and was very happy with it. Then reading more I've learned about the juices and ordered a little bottles from TW, then a little more...
Then I got that annoying burning metal taste on my atomizers. So went throu there reading about Terraphon really good astuce. I did it but then again after a few days after the coke treatement my aomizers got the burning taste again.
So in my dreams last night I thought about the Grand-Ma recipes for cleaning stuff and thought about lemon... then I've look around the WEB and found really good sources saying I wasn't wrong at all. Then I tried with only one of my horrible atomizer and then you an read what I've come up with it. (**** that'a lot of english I'm spelling right now I'm sorry if I'm wrong or something...) Then go to hell :p :p :p

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
So maybe I'm a loon maybe !
But I've been reading through this forum like a mad man.
Then decided myself to go for an Evo (mind yourself I'm from Switzerland so imagine the shipping rate dudes) Then got it and was very happy with it. Then reading more I've learned about the juices and ordered a little bottles from TW, then a little more...
Then I got that annoying burning metal taste on my atomizers. So went throu there reading about Terraphon really good astuce. I did it but then again after a few days after the coke treatement my aomizers got the burning taste again.
So in my dreams last night I thought about the Grand-Ma recipes for cleaning stuff and thought about lemon... then I've look around the WEB and found really good sources saying I wasn't wrong at all. Then I tried with only one of my horrible atomizer and then you an read what I've come up with it. (**** that'a lot of english I'm spelling right now I'm sorry if I'm wrong or something...) Then go to hell :p :p :p
Hey don't go giving up....all ideas and experiments are worthwhile...and they are all need to be repeated by loads of people ....it's the only way we will find something that is going to work for everyone.

CandyGirl

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
maybe I'm totally wrong but it worked for me.
At first I was disappointed because I've taken the atomizer and no vapor no fu----ing vapor at all ... then changed the atomizer wich one I new was a good one.... still no vapour... Then I tought what a stupid idea I got (still not mad because I got like 6 azomizers running good) Then I changed the battery.... Ok it was the battery fooling with me....mean the led was sttill burning but no steaming inside... So I changed battery and..MIRACLE.. Maybe try that bb :p

just a thought and maybe i'm reading it wrong, but this could have simply been poor electrical contact between battery and atomizers?
perhaps liquid on contact surfaces?

anybody else read it differently?
maybe i missed something.

misantroll

ECF Veteran
Feb 28, 2009
Lausanne, Switzerland
Hey don't go giving up....all ideas and experiments are worthwhile...and they are all need to be repeated by loads of people ....it's the only way we will find something that is going to work for everyone.
Oh ! I'm not going to give it up Pete !!!
I think I got the best thing so far. See now it's three hours maybe four with the same weak dying atomizer I revived with lemon juice and salt treatment and it's still incredible..mean it's maybe delivering more vapour than a real cigy...
So tomorow I'm going to do it with all my atomizers even the good ones (in name of the science) and I'll let you know.

for Chr**t Sake

LEMON JUICE BABYYYY YEAHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread