Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
OK, before the moderators ban ME for posting this, I have to say I DO NOT SELL THIS DUAL COIL CARTOMIZER PRODUCT!

The "Boge Leo Dual Coil Cartomizer" is NOT made by Boge. Trust me.
I'm sure whatever websites are selling them called it that because the particular cartomizers fit the Boge Leo only.
If anyone has heard otherwise, they were misinformed.
If a vendor selling them has issue with me saying this, they need to take up the legal battle with Boge...
Boge ONLY makes the single coil 4ml Leo cartomizers at this time.

Now, let's see how long until I get banned for mentioning Boge.

These duals are not made by ...but rather fit boge leo threads. Huge improvement over what boge is offering at the present time.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
Finally got my order today . Basically the same as the ego mega dual coil cartomizer but so far the best thing for the Leo . Clouds of vapor what the Leo was ment to be . I use a ego at work who cares if it gets chipped or scratched . I use a provari at home but a bit odd when going out for the night . The Leo on the other hand is classy , not too big and now works so much better . If they had only made the first cartomizers a lower resistance they would have been OK too but as they are a bit too cool of a vape . I give them an 8 out of 10 they loose 2 points for the amount of power they use that wears the battery down fast but that is true of the EMDCC as well .

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Finally got my order today . Basically the same as the ego mega dual coil cartomizer but so far the best thing for the Leo . Clouds of vapor what the Leo was ment to be . I use a ego at work who cares if it gets chipped or scratched . I use a provari at home but a bit odd when going out for the night . The Leo on the other hand is classy , not too big and now works so much better . If they had only made the first cartomizers a lower resistance they would have been OK too but as they are a bit too cool of a vape . I give them an 8 out of 10 they loose 2 points for the amount of power they use that wears the battery down fast but that is true of the EMDCC as well .

I thought would be the case to but I do not notice any decrease in battery life. I am using fairly new batteries so that may something to do with that.

Bdbodger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2011
North Vancouver BC Canada
I thought would be the case to but I do not notice any decrease in battery life. I am using fairly new batteries so that may something to do with that.

Any dual coil cartomizer of this size you use no matter what system your using ego or leo will wear the battery down faster than a smaller or single coil cartomizer . Lower resistance means more current , more current the sooner your battery will wear down .

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Any dual coil cartomizer of this size you use no matter what system your using ego or leo will wear the battery down faster than a smaller or single coil cartomizer . Lower resistance means more current , more current the sooner your battery will wear down .

For me I hold the button half as long as I normally do. With a single coil my vape is about 8 seconds with the twin coil my vape is 4 seconds

paul1288

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2010
new jersey USA
www.vapelite.info
I agree and @ 3.7 dual coils are like a 3.0ohm in functionality IMO.

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Overall I like this product. But you do have to be careful to top these off continuously. And some of them come with the filler somewhat unevenly packed.... which bends the center tube, causing premature clogging and death. The life can be extended by sticking a straightened paperclip through the whole thing and adjusting the tube position until you can see through the carto.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Overall I like this product. But you do have to be careful to top these off continuously. And some of them come with the filler somewhat unevenly packed.... which bends the center tube, causing premature clogging and death. The life can be extended by sticking a straightened paperclip through the whole thing and adjusting the tube position until you can see through the carto.

Hmm....I am running mine right dry to the very first hint of burnt taste. I then refill about 80 drops

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Just shows YMMV :)
Constant refills have seemed more important with thicker/darker liquids...
It's possible that the straightening of the tube is more critical. I adopted both these procedures at about the same time and haven't had a carto die quickly since, so I'm unsure about which is paramount in extending their life. With the small number of cartos I've used (5), the trouble I had with two of them (dying after a day of use) could have just been due to bad QC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread