Status
Not open for further replies.

Goldenkobold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2010
Florida
The Boge Leo- from Vaporflow.com

Let's talk Leo. For some reason at the height of the Ego's dominance Boge, a large manufacturer in the ecig world, decided to introduce an entirely different fat battery model, that was not only completely unable to take 510 attys but had its own atty that was completely incompatible with everything else on the market. Such a ballsy move was sure to either fail utterly or, by necessity, provide something that was lacking to succeed.

What it is.

946172461.jpg
What came out of this was a 800mah USB passthrough device that produces a great flavor on most juices and an acceptable level of vapor, some would even call it a good level of vapor, out of the box.

The design was a bit less techno and a bit more sleek than the Ego, with a fancy little cover for the atomizer to keep dirt away...mind you it still doesn't cover up the button to keep it from getting pressed in your pocket...apparently THAT would be asking for too much...

It also had crystals on the end instead of the flat design of the Ego. :?:

I have one and I like it for what it is, compared to other out of the box kits it performs well, it does not however compare to low resistance atomizers or High Voltage devices in terms of vapor or heat or Throat Hit, it does however provide a good amount of flavor.

Most importantly it is the only atomizer/cart combo I have ever used that has never leaked...at all...ZERO leaking going on here folks.
These carts also perform exceptionally well for me, I still prefer to drip on it but I do so with the carts in place.

If you are looking at getting a Leo, or any fat battery device, I would say go ahead and try it. There are adapters out for it now, so you can use a variety of atomizers, and there are LR Leo atomizers in the works.....when those hit the shelves expect even more people to see the thrill of owning a gemstone encrusted flavor producing fat battery.

So just to break it down
* Proprietary atomizer, but with the option of the avidvaper leo to 510 adapter
* Giant no leaking atomizer
* Great flavor
* Lacks the TH and heat of a low resistance atomizer, but delivers good flavor and good vapor.
* Compares favorably out of the box to an Ego style device with a standard 510.
* 800 mah usb passthrough allows for all day vaping and less power concerns.
* Despite the atty cover you still have to watch the button being pushed in your pocket, but no more than an Ego.
* Comparable in cost to an Ego USB battery with a mega atty considering the MAH of the Leo.

I really like this device, I greatly look forward to the LR atomizers and...in some dream universe a boge 2.0 ohm cartomizer specially made for this device, if that ever comes about I may just throw my ego's in a drawer. The design of it is appealing to me as is its flavor production, yet the lack of warmth still has me reaching for the 2ohm boge cartomizers from time to time for my out and about vape, which is a shame because I like carrying the leo more...maybe I should get one of those adapters. :2cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread