Not open for further replies.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
Leonardo DiCaprio is a Smoking Cyclist

Leonardo DiCaprio indulges in a short e-cigarette break while out with some pals in New York City on Friday (March 6).

The 34-year-old actor was seen biking through Manhattan’s East Village with his fellow helmet-wearing actor pals — Lukas Haas, Tobey Maguire and Kevin Dillon.

On Sunday (March 8), Leo was seen puffing away at another e-cigarette while grabbing Chinese food with some friends in Los Angeles. He was wearing his favorite FAU cap and has said about it, “I have no idea [why I wear it] but I love baseball caps! This is the real reason I wear ’em: I just like the design and the pattern. People come up to me and say, ‘You went to FAU!’ Wait—this is Florida Atlantic University.”

UPDATE: Maybe Leo quit smoking after all! After looking at the photos more closely, Leo is smoking a “Smoking Everywhere” electronic cigarette. According to Wiki, an e-cigarettes is “a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine while no tobacco, smoke, or combustion is actually involved in its operation.”

surbitonPete

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
North Yorkshire UK
I wonder if sending complimentary e-cigs to actors and actresses who smoke could cause vaping to catch on. Even a short term fad could conceivably keep them available regulations or not. Would be nice to have US companies working like crazy to develop the technology and get it cleared for use.

That is actually an excellent idea .......Janty should be sending free starter kits to all famous people who are known to be addicted to smoking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread