The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Lesbians Lesbians Lesbians!

Discussion in 'Gay Group' started by Oaken007, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Oaken007

Oaken007 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Apr 6, 2012
    Coral Springs, FL
    Hey everyone,

I live in Broward County, Florida where I haven't seen an overwhelming amount of vapers... and none that are gay either. I know I'm in the minority, serious minority, when I ask, where are the lesbian vapers??

It'd be awesome to make more friends with people like me.

Post below and lets make this a thread!

:vapor:

2. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi and Welcome to the "Gay Group" here on ECF . . .

Although I do wear a pair of Lesbian Lenses, Not A Lesbian so to say

As for Any other Lesbians here on ECF - I'll let those who are speak for themselves . . .

Now - I can tell Ya' as for where "You" might find a few Lesbian and even some Gay Men who "Vape" and are in and/or around Broward County . . . I happen to know of a couple Lesbians if not a few that go to the Local Monthly Vapers meeting every month in Fort Lauderdale . . .

"Bruce" of "Clouds Of Vapor" sponsors the monthly event and there are some other Local Vendors that show up too . . . GOOD GROUP of People there - Nice Conversations/Vendors/"E-Liquid" Testing Table/Free Raffle for some nice prizes, including Vaping supplies and "E-Liquids" too . . . The Group normally meets the last Sunday of the Month - although they did have a meeting today - "You" may want to go next Month and introduce yourself there . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Matter of fact, I still try to go every so often (early) although I can only stay for a little while, since it conflicts with the "South Florida Gay Community Bereavement Support Group" I run at the Pride Center every 2nd & 4th Sunday of the Month . . . So maybe I'll meet Ya' There . . . :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.