Let’s throwback to one of the Innokin classic products -- iTaste MVP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hello ECF,

Let’s throwback to one of the Innokin classic products -- iTaste MVP.

600MVP.jpg

It is the first vaporizer with adjustable voltage, wattage, while it is also a mass produced box mod. And it can be used as a power bank as well.:thumbs:

Have you tried any of this MVP series? Share yours with us~

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation
I still have mine from back then. Still works like a champ! There was a discussion on one of the threads here the other day that they never die :w00t:

I feel like that might be true! Mine still works like a champ, too. I don't have any other 9-year-old devices that still work. Not with as much use as my MVP got! :)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Oh dear! I have two of them, V2--because Phil had some complaints about the V1, don't even remember what it was, but Innokin fixed it in V2. :thumbs:

One silver one black. They refuse to die! :lol:

Great mods. But quickly became too bricky and heavy for my hands. I'm so glad you eventually switched to more ergonomically designed devices. Kroma-Z is dreamy.

You've come a long way, Innokin, and I feel privileged to have been with you on your journey from the very beginning.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Oh dear! I have two of them, V2--because Phil had some complaints about the V1, don't even remember what it was, but Innokin fixed it in V2. :thumbs:

One silver one black. They refuse to die! :lol:

Great mods. But quickly became too bricky and heavy for my hands. I'm so glad you eventually switched to more ergonomically designed devices. Kroma-Z is dreamy.

You've come a long way, Innokin, and I feel privileged to have been with you on your journey from the very beginning.

That’s good to hear. :)
Thanks for your sweet words, we appreciate your continued support and love.

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
ECF Veteran
Nov 20, 2018
Hi ECF,
Did you know that the iTaste MVP was the original Box Mod?:thumb:
The MVP was the first mass-produced box mod launched back in 2012, and since then, many other vape brands have followed this classic design.:thumbs:
(600kb)修改ok1.jpg

With the goal of combining innovation, design, and the highest standards of quality, Innokin continues to create top quality vaporizers for amazing life experiences.
What do you think about the MVP?
Share your thoughts and experiences with us!

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
My very first box mod was an iTaste MVP 2.0 Shine Edition, Butterfly Kit, with the Swarovski crystals on it. I still have a bunch of brand new in the box MVP kits and mods in my stash, too, that I bought in 2016:
MVP 2 Shine Edition Kits - Butterfly, Snowflakes, Skull
MVP 2 Energy Edition Kits - Hunter
MVP iClear 16 Kits - Rugged Steel and Titanium Blue
MVP 20W Mods - Black, Silver, White, and Green

I agree that these mods just don't die! They're great to use as power banks, too, especially here in Florida during hurricane season. I've used several of my in use ones to recharge my cell phone, other mods, etc. then. IIRC, they're the only mods that ever had both an Output and an Input function.

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    My very first box mod was an iTaste MVP 2.0 Shine Edition, Butterfly Kit, with the Swarovski crystals on it. I still have a bunch of brand new in the box MVP kits and mods in my stash, too, that I bought in 2016:
    MVP 2 Shine Edition Kits - Butterfly, Snowflakes, Skull
    MVP 2 Energy Edition Kits - Hunter
    MVP iClear 16 Kits - Rugged Steel and Titanium Blue
    MVP 20W Mods - Black, Silver, White, and Green

I agree that these mods just don't die! They're great to use as power banks, too, especially here in Florida during hurricane season. I've used several of my in use ones to recharge my cell phone, other mods, etc. then. IIRC, they're the only mods that ever had both an Output and an Input function.
    I just got one on clearance and it gets quite warm, almost hot, during charging. Do you use a low power charger.?

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I just got one on clearance and it gets quite warm, almost hot, during charging. Do you use a low power charger.?

I use the same USB cable and 1A wall wart that I use to charge my iStick 20W mods, CoolFire Mini mod, and other internal battery ones. My MVPs don't get any warmer than the other mods do while charging them.

Reactions: r77r7r

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

It's defective. I had an MVP 20W and an Itaste VV4 that did that. Got so hot that it was almost too hot to touch. Not safe IMHO. Innokin replaced them. That was a long time ago.

• Agree
    Reactions: r77r7r
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread