The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Let it sit?

Discussion in 'M-401/402 "Mini" & M403 Super Mini' started by talmadgemonroe, Aug 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. talmadgemonroe

talmadgemonroe Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Kalamazoo
    I recently got a new 401 and thus far I haven't been impressed. Very low vapor, throat hit and flavor. Today I put on an atty that had been dipped and sat overnight. Huge difference. Not as good as my 510 mind you, but much improved performance. Thoughts, theories, ideas? I really WANT to like my 401 as it is small and the batty life is great. Also please, what is the general consensus on break in period for a 401 atty?

Thanx,

Talmadge

2. psych0path

psych0path Full Member ECF Veteran

Jun 21, 2009
    Philippines
    The first day I got my M401's battery charged and screwed on the atty. I didn't really get much vapor out of it. I had to break it in for about 2 days. Its was my off so I was vaping on it like there was no tomorrow.

The third day... it started vaping like a champ! been enjoying it since!

3. Taylor

Taylor Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2009
    York, PA
    3 or 4 days for me.

4. talmadgemonroe

talmadgemonroe Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2009
    Kalamazoo
    Thanx,
    I have confirmed it is not the Battie or the juice as I have used several and this atty is still working great. Now if I can just get my second one working...

5. GMeador

GMeador Full Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2009
    I've had a 401 for over a week now and I'm not impressed either. Battery life is good, cheap carts, but just not that much vapor (1/2 of a SmokeStik, 1/10th of a cart/atty combo like Green Smoke).

I might try ordering another atty. Or not. Don't know.

6. Kokonut

Kokonut Full Member

Jun 13, 2009
    Dallas
    When it comes to atomizers for the M401 you need to determine if you want the 2 hole or the 4 hole atomizer. I ordered some new atomizers and thought they were all the same for my 401. Wrong! What I got was the 2 hole and it is like sucking on a super thick milkshake. I put in a new order with a different company but asked if it was 2 hole or 4.
    Yeah I am back with the 4 hole atomizer.

It really does make a difference in my opinion.

7. legbuh

legbuh Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jun 30, 2009
    I found when pulling hard (like a normal smoke) plugging 2 of the 4 holes helps. Basically, if you hear whistling you're pulling too hard (and plugging 2 holes helps).

dipping/dripping works much better than a cart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.