Not open for further replies.

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
And another Buzzard is born :) Welcome misplaced! I do not have a Pro yet so really can not compare. I can tell you that I have more than a few originals and have had them for more than 1 year. And I still love my Buzz!

I am sure that others will be along soon to give you some comparisons.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Y'know misplaced, I kinda wish they still made the original. The Pro is an awesome mod but I kinda like the POT in the old Buzz. It can go to higher voltages and has a more infinite range in between. I do like the thumb wheel on the new one though. Just makes me sad to know that when my original dies I won't be able to replace it.

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
im just loving my new to me original buzz i got today. damn, how much better can the buzz pro be?? may have to get one just to find out. havent got a multimeter yet but found a really nice spot. is there any side by side comparisons between the buzz and buzz pro?

The BP is an upgrade of the original Buzz and includes the side voltage adjustment dial and a different finish of the tubes.
The ease of adjusting the voltage is the biggest change. There is also a serial number on the BP tubes and the end cap that will turn off the BuzzPro with a twist of the cap..but I've never used that. My BP is never "turned off".

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
To be perfectly clear Some people liked it some didn't like using the little screwdriver to adjust it. So to a perfect PV he added the adjusting dial plus added prolonged vaping times between charges and prettied it up a bit. One thing didn't change though. They are both the best PVs made by the originators of Variable voltage vaping with the best customer service in the industry.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
To be perfectly clear Some people liked it some didn't like using the little screwdriver to adjust it. So to a perfect PV he added the adjusting dial plus added prolonged vaping times between charges and prettied it up a bit. One thing didn't change though. They are both the best PVs made by the originators of Variable voltage vaping with the best customer service in the industry.

Yeah, the charge life on the Pro is pretty awesome. I guess the only thing I like better about the OB is the range of the POT. A small adjustment on the new one changes it a lot.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
You know what they say...

130200633945.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread