"Let me try it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have some cartridges that I'm not too crazy about. I keep a box of those in my purse for such occasions. When the person is done testing... (somebody I know...I don't let strangers try it)...I throw the cart away. Precautionary methods for me. It's cold season and I hate getting colds.

Satire

ECF Veteran
Nov 5, 2008
Texas
"Some bacteria preferred clean hands"
That's got to be a major slap in the face for people with OCD who are constantly washing their hands to get rid of bacteria. teeheehee :evil:
Also makes me wonder what the bacteria ratios for other female parts are and how they compare to the male counterparts. Would take a very charming person to convince their employer to fund, or even give approval for that research though..

jimldk

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2008
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Occasionally i get asked from someone to try the e-cigarette. Wiping the mouthpiece with a piece of cloth before and after someone else use the e-cig protects us enough or vicious germs could pass trough? I'm thinking herpes, mono, etc.

I've started keeping a spare new cartridge at hand when i know i will meet a smoker.

Never share a mouthpiece with a stranger....chances are on the high side that you may contract what the strangers has..I have to entertain about 50 to 60(more at times) strangers/patients everyday..I sterilised all my mouthpieces with autoclaving and surgical spirits and not to be reused until 2 days later...yep, I have almost more than 1000 mouthpieces in my offices in allotted batches ...need to teach safe hygienic methods too...if you want to let others try out your e-cig...:)

Mommyshann

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2008
Florida, USA
I'm going to invent an e-cig "safe vape" condom.

Maybe an "after vape" pill.

... back to the lab, Igor ...

I'm starting a new non-profit foundation for the promotion of safe vaping. I'll be calling it VAPES - Vapers Around the world Practicing Ecig Safety. Please send all donations to me via paypal. I'll be setting up the non-profit classification with the IRS soon and all your donations will be tax deductible. As with most other non-profits after overhead costs and my salary the remaining 5% of the funds raised will go directly to research on e-cig safety in the form of funding TBob's e-cig condom studies. Be sure to dig deep into those wallets so that I can ensure that I get lots of travel time in and free vaping products while doing absolutely nothing to make your e-cigs safer! :thumb:

Weegie Burd

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
Glasgow, Scotland
Do you know, I never thought of this. :oops:

I've not been out in public with my new wee gizmo yet (hardly had a chance to try it in private but I will when when my throat clears up) so I'm glad I read this thread before the situation arises.

I just know my friends, and being that I live in Glasgow where total strangers feel the need to chat to you in the streets :D, I'll have plenty of people wanting to try it out.

I have a good excuse though for changing carts, without offending people, in that I suffer for the curse of coldsores. :mad: I wouldn't wish them on anybody else, well maybe a few people lol, but I doubt I'd wish them on anyone who asked to try [and I was willing to allow] my eCig.

Next time I have a coldsore I must remember to smear a cart all over it and keep it for special occasions. :evil:

madog

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2008
Oregon - USA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread