Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey fam!

If you live near Chicago, come visit us in real life at our Customer Appreciation Event this Friday.

You can tell your story, ask questions about the deeming regs, and talk to other vapers who care about the same things you love: vaping and free food, y'all.

Prizes, costumes, PIZZA 'n more.

SMILIN will be there in the flesh! Come out and play!
PM me to RSVP for 5 raffle tix!

social_CAD.jpg

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Our stray cat that adopted himself into our house has started riding on shoulders. He'd have a blast! Hehe
I love that! My mom and dad have a barn by their house and there are all sorts of strays hanging around. They might as well take my old room in the house :p

Reactions: Coolloser

Coolloser

ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2015
I love that! My mom and dad have a barn by their house and there are all sorts of strays hanging around. They might as well take my old room in the house :p
Every time I visit a farm, I always ask to see the barn cats. Seems that every farm family has a barn full of wild cats that they feed and one or two indoor ones.
They should totally inherit your old room!

Reactions: LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Every time I visit a farm, I always ask to see the barn cats. Seems that every farm family has a barn full of wild cats that they feed and one or two indoor ones.
They should totally inherit your old room!
They should. They would probably keep it cleaner than I ever did!

Reactions: Coolloser

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Gunna try and reschedule the appointment for an earlier hour. Still curious about the offer. If possible, I will have one buddy along garenteed, the other 2 I hope on bringing might have work or have to babysit.
Fingers crossed! If you PM me your name, I will put you as an RSVP in case you can make it. If you can, that'll give you five raffle tickets. You'll also get to meet our guest of honor and tell him how you feel about vaping. LOL
IMG_1987.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread