Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I don't like the term "e-cig" either. I primarily use RDAs and mechanical mods. My setups look nothing like a cigarette. I don't vape them like I would have smoked a cigarette. It doesn't feel like a cigarette. The only resemblance is that both involve exhaling something that is not plain air. But the vaporized cloud that I exhale dwarfs that of any tobacco cigarette or even a cigar. And although smokers don't bother me, I am not trying to fit in with the smokers by using my mech mods and rdas. I enjoy the completely different experience.

There are people who want to look like they are smoking a cigarette. They want to take a drag like it was a cigarette. They want everything to be as close to a cigarette as possible.... and for these people there are cig-alikes, which are pretty pathetic experiences that some people enjoy. If anything, a cig-alike should be called an e-cig, because this is what it is trying to emulate.

For everyone else, pick any different term, but I don't think we need to refer to our vape gear as e-cigs.

KLR650Tagg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2014
Springfield MO.
Anyone tried one of these:

Funny that you should post this. When i get called out by ANTZ, i tell them its my breathing treatment unit so i don't have to go to the clinic twice a day. Amazing how supportive they suddenly become. Seriously try it sometime, if they can be led around by the nose by antismoking zealots, i can lead them around by the nose just as easily. Stupid ANTZ.

caramel

Vaping Master
Dec 23, 2014
Funny that you should post this. When i get called out by ANTZ, i tell them its my breathing treatment unit so i don't have to go to the clinic twice a day. Amazing how supportive they suddenly become. Seriously try it sometime, if they can be led around by the nose by antismoking zealots, i can lead them around by the nose just as easily. Stupid ANTZ.

I guess that armed with one of those units and a prescription for something, I could treat myself everywhere, like in a plane or in the office?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread