Let's get our stories on Smokefrees map!!!! Come on guys let's spread this around :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee2006

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
Quote from All The Juices:

"Smokefree.gov has a ‘Story Map’ up on their site, it’s a great little piece that allows anyone in the world to click an area on the map and share their quit story to help inspire others, lovely stuff.

You might think it’s odd that I’m mentioning this, especially taking into account Smokefree’s stance againt ecigs (which goes so far as directly recommending no-one tries them), but it’s heart warning to click through the markers that are already up and read (wait for it) story after story written by vapers that have switched from cigarettes and have a better life for it.
Here’s hoping that someone at Smoke Free is actually reading what’s going up, and maybe starts to question the whole “we don’t know if it works” line they keep peddling."

Smokefree; 'Your Story' Map | All the Juices

Last edited:

sawalke4

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2013
Florida, USA
I bet its a full time job for whoever is deleting the vaping stories. I wish they would compile a vaping vs. NRT for effectiveness based on THIER Own Data; and then I wonder if he will still believe this segment from their webiste
"E-cigs haven’t been shown to be effective
There haven’t been any scientific studies that prove e-cigs actually help people to quit smoking. There is also concern that using e-cigs may lead kids to start smoking regular cigarettes."

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
I bet its a full time job for whoever is deleting the vaping stories. I wish they would compile a vaping vs. NRT for effectiveness based on THIER Own Data; and then I wonder if he will still believe this segment from their webiste
"E-cigs haven’t been shown to be effective
There haven’t been any scientific studies that prove e-cigs actually help people to quit smoking. There is also concern that using e-cigs may lead kids to start smoking regular cigarettes."

As Carl pointed out, they are deleting the very evidence that they claim doesn't exist.

NCI lies about the effectiveness of e-cigarettes, via deletion and explicitly | Anti-THR Lies and related topics

jpargana

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
Portugal
Simple solution, write up "your story" and save it in Notepad or other text editor, then everyday just before you go to login to ECF just copy and paste it back onto the map....:evil:

If you can't beat 'em, drive 'em crazy....:laugh:

Can we do it twice a day...? To drive them crazyER ??

(Oh, never mind... I do believe they're crazy enough already... :evil: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread