lets make the BB glow with Tritium!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
i have lots of tritium rods! with MANY more coming. how might i integrate them into my BB
09Mar20101051PMCIMG0228222.jpg

i was thinking to build them into a rossin mold and make a case for my BB... i dono... maybe a glowing 801 tip
IDEAS!?

Spiker

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2009
Santa Cruz Mountains
So, first, are you looking to sell any? How about a ring around the button for the BB, or around the atty threads, so you can find it in the dark? I gotta say, I think these are cool as can be, and would love to have my BB's (have 2) accented with tritium! BTW, would also be cool inside the juice Box, highlighting the switch or bottle hole. Please let me know if you can part with a few of these!

BTW, congrats on 400 posts! This was my 300th without realizing it, so sort of a cool coincidence!

Last edited:

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
where'd ya get the rods?

the rods them selfs are HARD to get into the (US) united states customs doesent like the idea of transporting radioactive isotopes on postal trucks.
you can get the key rings and tritium torches just about any store in the (UK).
but you all are right... tritium IS! the most expensive element by weight! VARY rare! tritium is made every day in N-reactions in reactors. but hard to aquire. i collect massive amounts of tritium, and i understand the hazard and respect the element for the power it contains.
links coming very soon

darkmatter22

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2009
in the MEDIUm
www.liquimatter.com
for the keyrings in 3 different sizes. CAN be shipped into the (US) by ordering them through EBAY
tritium light, Sporting Goods, Jewelry Watches. Great deals on eBay!
i dare you to find them cheaper!!!!! iv been looking for 3 years! and keep in mind that some places shipping is free and some places shipping for radioactive isotopes is about $75.
in ebay the shipping is free.... hees a cool guy, he sells almost all the trit there.
IF YOU WANT A STANDARD ROD! sizes anywhere from 5mm to 25mm length and 1mm to 5mm in diameter. drop me a PM
prices are always changing! as the market for radio phosphorescence is always changing

o and another thing!
250865908_o.jpg

255371650_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread