Let's plan more work for Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

steven.rn

ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Ohio
Ya know... I'd love to see Jeff grab a smaller copper pipe and make a mini-chuck with a 14500 size battery.... for stealth chucking....

I like the Big and Little chucks; gonna get a few of both as time rolls forward here.. but it would rock to see Jeff style workmanship on a small unit. Dunno if the brass caps would be that practical or if they'd be hard to turn on a lathe in that size.

Dangit, I wish he'd get so flooded with orders he could go full time Chuckin! Grab him an apprentice or two... or more... then, he might need a company Nurse!

Oh man... imagine the benefits!

RIMP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ya know... I'd love to see Jeff grab a smaller copper pipe and make a mini-chuck with a 14500 size battery.... for stealth chucking....

I like the Big and Little chucks; gonna get a few of both as time rolls forward here.. but it would rock to see Jeff style workmanship on a small unit. Dunno if the brass caps would be that practical or if they'd be hard to turn on a lathe in that size.

Dangit, I wish he'd get so flooded with orders he could go full time Chuckin! Grab him an apprentice or two... or more... then, he might need a company Nurse!

Oh man... imagine the benefits!

All right:) We can duke it out for the nurse position!8-o It would take a lot for me to move back up north:rolleyes: Brrrrrr:(
RIMP:evil:

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
Dammit, Steven!!!

I have a wife that tries to keep me on a budget with my e-cig stuff. If you get Jeff to make a 14500 version of the Chuck, how the heck am I supposed to convince her to let me have more money? :p

A smaller copper pipe would mean a smaller switch. Which probably means a cheaper quality switch. I'm not sure how much Jeff would want to sacrifice to make a MiniChuck.

gregg perrelli

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
landing nj
ok my chuck will b in my mail box tomarow and im still planing my next. (hi my name is gregg and im a chuckahalic)

i plan on getting a little chuck for work. but if there is a new chuck i think it should be designed for the working man (or working woman)(or working person) i need something industructable, bullit proof. that the atti resesses [i have no idea how to spell that] into the body so when i drop it out of my truck it dose not snap off. maby with a rino lining exterior.

also a pass through atachment would be cool

Bekinder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
Oklahoma
Steven, I'm with you on the smaller Chuck!! A 14500 or even the cigar AAA size battery would be fantastic! Love my Chuck, but something smaller and a little more stealth would be wonderful!

I'm with you on this emsmom, need something beautiful and small for
more social/ feminine smoking. Do love this chuck I received this week. I'm on my second day with the battery. Great for home and driving. Love it. Great machine work Jeff; you rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread