Status
Not open for further replies.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
I've ordered the following juices to primarily experiment with different mixes... can someone that has vaped these flavors before tell me approx. how long I should wait for the flavors to steep before I try mixing them (I hate getting a mix right and having it change because 1 or more flavors was still changing rapidly) ;)

banana:
Grogg:
Apple Cider:
Creme de Menthe
Cool Aid:

The Buttered Rum may go in with some Cake or Ice Cream after it steeps... but only in tiny amounts as I refuse to share its goodness with too many other flavors! ;)

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
Has anyone mixed Grogg and Cake? Oh, i just had an idea! Grogg, Cake and Coffee!!! Some sort of coffee cake type-thingy. :)

I've mixed grogg and cake. It was pretty dang tasty. Don't have any coffee right now. I refuse to get anymore until I can get VANILLA to add to it.

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
Some awesome combinations everyone should try...
All mixes were approx. 50/50 combinations.

1. Buttered Rum and Cake - Yay!!! This was awesomeness in a liquid. Everyone that has these two flavors should try dripping a 50/50 mix of this immediately!!!

2. CDM and CCC - This combination was only slighltly lower on the awesome scale than the one above. The CDM blended with the chocolate chip cookie flavor beautifully!

3. Banana and Cool Aid - I love Cool Aid alone, but this flavor raises it to another level of awesomeness! There are several other combinations I liked with Cool Aid, but this one was unbelievably good!

4. Buttered Rum and Banana - wonderful combination... could vape this all day!

5. Buttered Rum and Cool Aid - I truly enjoyed this one... improved upon Cool Aid which is difficult to do!

6. CDM and Cool Aid - very interesting and unique taste. I liked this one, but my wife did not.

7. Buttered Rum and CCC - Wonderful flavor mix yet again... It makes me wonder just how many different flavors Buttered Rum will blend with!

Try at your own risk... Buttered Rum and CDM.... and CDM and cake. :lol:

Other flavor combinations I tried were good, but the ones above were by far the most memorable! ;) My wife and I spent about 3-4 hours Saturday evening mixing and dripping CC combinations to see how they worked. :party:

davedbc

ECF Veteran
Apr 5, 2011
Madison, WI
Jeez people - at least let me break into the 4 bottles of Copper Creek juice that I already bought before you have me chomping at the bit to buy even more. Right now in the "steep chest" are 30ml bottles of Apple Cider, Grogg, Twisted, and Voodoo. Since they showed up in the mail mid last week, I'm thinking Sunday when I do my carto-tank swaps, I'll play with some of the copper creek goodness as well. My intention was to mix the Apple Cider and Grogg but will try them individually first.

However, I'm still after that "grasshopper" vape and I'm thinking of picking up some Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream to go with some Creme de Menthe and that should about hit it...course I'll probably need to pick up some banana and apricot to mix with Grogg as well. Granted, after reading through the thread I'm wondering if it's just a matter of time before Copper Creek decides to do an "Add Grogg" option to most (if not all) of their juices kinda like some vendors offer to add menthol to theirs

For ratios I'm guessing about 1/3 grogg to the fruits?

Oh, and yes, mixing Apple (or Peach, or Cherry, etc) to tobacco vapes can be very very good indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread