Let's talk about the Vmod! Calling all Vmodders and those interested in the Vmod!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
I use clear carto's on my small vmod. One clear carto will last me 2 or 3 months.

I will be replacing my vmod if it stops working but will go to a mini REO. So far my small vmod is almost 2 years old.

One thing i don't like is the outside cover so only use the vmod at home where no one can see it.

Last edited:

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
I don't use the cover here is a pic with the cover. vmod.jpg

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
I don't have a clue jbm, but as I'm sure you know, you can use any 510 "dripping" atty/most any 510 style atty.

At one time the Vapage Universals were to be switched to the "pro slant coil" stock, but I don't know about the current stock.:(

Maybe you could ask Vapage via FB -- I hear of people getting answers there.

vape on and vape well jbm. :)

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
~ Yep, I've been Playin around with the Vmod's. I Really Like the Vmod! I know others put it down but for what it is it is a pretty Good Device that Doesn't Break the Bank and is Easy to Work on! I like the whole idea of Bottom Feeders especially out and about, long drives, concerts and festivals you just have to Vape and nothing else No Foolin Around with the Device! I haven't tried that RDA from fast tech but I have many RDA's I've been looking at and trying to figure out how I can make em work.

I'm a Big Fan of the Plume Veil but it will need some re-working to make it a True Bottom Feeder. That Omega is attached with a Tube cause you really don't want to be tipping it! Fluid we be getting out all over through the Air Holes! In fact all my Conversions are Tube Fed! Sorry no photos at this time but when I get some time I will be taking some. I really want to build a couple Peko's and see how they do with my RBA conversions. Depending on RBA you either drill straight through pin or cut a slot down the side to allow fluid through. Can you say Dremel?

One thing I really would like to do is build a 26650 Bottom Feeder with a 26650 TOBH RBA!

Skullman {:{}

BANGARANG!

I love little Vmod projects (and that Peko was sooooooo tempting). Fast Tech has one rda that supposed to work out of the box with Vmod. https://www.fasttech.com/p/1421901 There's been threads on FT pushing them to get more bottom feeders & atty's in. Your omega looks really sharp.

I haven't done much modding so I need step by step guides with pics.

My number one complaint is the cheapie brittle plastic fire button. Any hope for improvement there?

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

Hey Katdarling: NLV sure has a huge Menu/Selection! I'm a Menthol Fan was a Camel Filter Smoker but for some reason Menthol gives me the Best Simulated Smoking Experience!?? Thanks for the Link! Will check out those Drops!

Skully {:{}

Tinker away, but all we ask of you is.......

Pics, please! :D

I don't know what you vape in menthol, but I will shamelessly plug NiteLiteVapor here. They have THE best in Ultra Menthol Drops anywhere. You must add it to existing liquid, but it's by far the best in menthols.

You can read up on it if you like, here:

www.pvliquids.com

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
~ Hey jbmcdan: I have inquired many times over the last year or so but it always seems hit and miss with Vapage? They can't seem to keep a good stock of the most popular ohm Atty's?? I only like the 1.6 & 1.8 ohm Hybrids in my Vmods. They last so long and can be cleaned so you don't have to invest in so many! The original Hybrids I received with my first Vmod are still working 2 years later! You can go look online for other manufactures! There are many out there like the Cisco HH357, Spendy but High Quality! Check Avid Vaper for other styles as well! Just make sure they are for Bottom Feed!

got so quiet in here! Has anyone heard if vapage will ever get the amg hybrid atties back in stock in something besides 2.5 ohm? The last time i ordered them they held my order for 3 months....and then still sent me the universals after i asked for my money back.... maybe it's time to move on to a reo

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
In a world of new hardware that's dramatically different coming out every few weeks - the Vmode is a refreshing change of pace.

Is everyone still gettinng the vapage newsletters - the ones with discount codes? I've signed up several times and they never seem to reach me. Not in my spam box either. Am I cut off?

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
In a world of new hardware that's dramatically different coming out every few weeks - the Vmode is a refreshing change of pace.

Is everyone still gettinng the vapage newsletters - the ones with discount codes? I've signed up several times and they never seem to reach me. Not in my spam box either. Am I cut off?

i'd probably just sign up again --- they're not the most organized bunch. I'm not getting as many emails, but still get something from them every couple of weeks or so.

jbmcdan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2011
TX
~ Hey jbmcdan: I have inquired many times over the last year or so but it always seems hit and miss with Vapage? They can't seem to keep a good stock of the most popular ohm Atty's?? I only like the 1.6 & 1.8 ohm Hybrids in my Vmods. They last so long and can be cleaned so you don't have to invest in so many! The original Hybrids I received with my first Vmod are still working 2 years later! You can go look online for other manufactures! There are many out there like the Cisco HH357, Spendy but High Quality! Check Avid Vaper for other styles as well! Just make sure they are for Bottom Feed!

yep, skully -- i've tried several others including cisco....but try to stock up when vapage has a sale that includes the hybrids. it may be time to try a 2.5 with a kick in the XL :)

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
~ Yeah I Hear Ya jbmcdan: Honestly I prefer the Vapage Hybrids over all and do the same when they have stock. I've tried Cisco and the 306.

The 2.5's just don't give me the Vape I really want on my XL's but if I throw in a Big Amp Battery like the 18650 LG HE4 the Vape is better. If I do that with the 1.8ohm it can be a Bit Too Hot when you first start out but over time as battery wears down so will the Hot Vape. I have never used a Kick but noticed pricing has come down. Can you Kick the Vmod 14500? I have some LG 14500's that work pretty well but it would be nice to get the Vape like the XL 18650's! {:{}

yep, skully -- i've tried several others including cisco....but try to stock up when vapage has a sale that includes the hybrids. it may be time to try a 2.5 with a kick in the XL :)

YoMa!

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2012
Richmond, VA USA
Is Vapage selling the gold ended hybrids again? I had a problem with a bunch of silver ended ones they sent me and do not want to order unless they have changed back. Most of the silver ones were doa, the rest only lasted a day or two and they would not replace any of them. I had used the coupon to stock up and lost quite a few. I have tried asking them and they do not respond. They were my favorites.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I have to say it...... it saddens and frustrates me greatly that so many people have (or are having) such issues getting communications/responses from Vapage.

Hey Katdarling: NLV sure has a huge Menu/Selection! I'm a Menthol Fan was a Camel Filter Smoker but for some reason Menthol gives me the Best Simulated Smoking Experience!?? Thanks for the Link! Will check out those Drops!

The NLV menu HAS grown a bit over this last year with a number of new flaves being released. Let me know what you think of the Menthol Drops. I've heard NOTHING but great praise for them. :)

I doubt it, aik, but I agree..... perhaps just sign up again.

Vapage really makes me SMH sometimes.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

Hey YoMa!: Sorry to hear you had a bunch of DOA's! That Sucks! And Vapage Would Not Help You Out with Em, that just Bites! When did you purchase them? I prefer the all Silver Hybrids myself. Though I have used the Brass End Hybrid's and have some in my stock. I made my last purchase of them I believe end of October. I did pull 2 out of two different packages just to see if things were working OK Both are still going. I have 2 original Hybrids one in a Vmod 2 and the other in an XL, one 1.8ohm and the other 2.0ohm both are near 2 years old and going strong. Though I prefer the 1.5 & 1.8ohm I'm running 2.0 in all three of my XL's right now because I'm running High Amp 18650 Batt's in em HE4 35amp.

As of last night the Brass End AMG Hybrid Universal (2-pack) are in Stock in 1.5, 2.0 & 2.5 ohm. The all Silver AMG Hybrid Atomizer Bottom Feeder (2-pack) they only have in 2.5 ohm.

I'm waiting for a Coupon or Discount to Stock up again. If any of Us Receive a Coupon or See a Sale We should Post Here so We All can Jump in on it!

Skullman {:{}

Is Vapage selling the gold ended hybrids again? I had a problem with a bunch of silver ended ones they sent me and do not want to order unless they have changed back. Most of the silver ones were doa, the rest only lasted a day or two and they would not replace any of them. I had used the coupon to stock up and lost quite a few. I have tried asking them and they do not respond. They were my favorites.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

~ Sure! I'm still going through their Flavors. I have ordered from so many eLiquid Brewers since before Christmas I have a nice little stock to blend or mimic flavors. Been blending my own Menthol Watermelon & Menthol Grape getting some very tasty combinations. I want to stop using My Fav Menthol for Mixing just too expensive. That would be miOmi It's Cold Outside even with purchasing 90ml's at a time. Thanks for Sharing it!

~Snip~ The NLV menu HAS grown a bit over this last year with a number of new flaves being released. Let me know what you think of the Menthol Drops. I've heard NOTHING but great praise for them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread