Last edited by a moderator:

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
uploadfromtaptalk1398465493381.jpg
Specific hardware deserves specific juice...
Serendipity in the grand
Shadow in the mini woody.
Flavors don't get changed neither..
I have another woody currently getting done up but I have yet to find the perfect flavor for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I've got 2 of my 3 HCigar Kayfun 3.1's dedicated to Heavenly Tobacco and Maple Eh. The 3rd one rotates between DF, PB and Serendipity.

I need to get another one (or two) so I can really dedicate one juice to each one.

Know what you mean Pappy , I've got two 3.1's and I keep Legend in one and rotate my HHV du jour in the other , I definitely will get at least one more maybe two , I've got DF in my rotating 3.1 and I'm wanting some PB right now .

MwSlim

Slumerican
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2013
Livonia, MI
View attachment 329550
Specific hardware deserves specific juice...
Serendipity in the grand
Shadow in the mini woody.
Flavors don't get changed neither..
I have another woody currently getting done up but I have yet to find the perfect flavor for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Need to re up on some shadow :)

Tapatalked from my LG-G2

MrPicC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2012
Lone Star State
Originally I was planning on a unicorn of some sort for my 2 year. There's a lot going on here right now which I can't discuss right now so I'm scaling back a bit for a SL reo.. Much more affordable if I get it at all.
^ With that said nothing to worry about folks.. at all.
My main issue at the moment is which liquid I vape in my 18650 woodvil.. I'm thinking it's been about a year and I need to revisit DF! Has DF extract changed at all in the past year?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Originally I was planning on a unicorn of some sort for my 2 year. There's a lot going on here right now which I can't discuss right now so I'm scaling back a bit for a SL reo.. Much more affordable if I get it at all.
^ With that said nothing to worry about folks.. at all.
My main issue at the moment is which liquid I vape in my 18650 woodvil.. I'm thinking it's been about a year and I need to revisit DF! Has DF extract changed at all in the past year?

Nope. DF is as delectable as ever. DF away!

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Well I got my little mod on the KFL done. Why'd I do it? Because I can. 20140427_104141.jpg 20140427_104210.jpg 20140427_112158.jpg 20140427_112520.jpg

The coil is also new for me. It's .5 x 1 mm ribbon wrapped at 3/64 at 1.4 ohms with 9 wraps I think. When first wrapped it was 1.8 and 12 wraps so I took it off and removed wraps till it was 1.4. Then put 2 bits of cotton under the coil and crossed then over the top. I'll see if it's any better than the 5/64s wrap at the same ohms. Should be something in it I'm use to for comparison but think I'll go with Heavenly Tobacco (3/29) and see how I like. Need to place an order soon so need to know if I want more.

Ok that did not work out. The problem is the wrap blocked the air flow. Maybe if I try a vertical coil. Oh well for now back to 5/64s. Ahhh that's better.

Last edited:

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
It's getting that every 2 days I put a new coil in the KFL. Seems like when I just change the cotton it doesn't hit the same or I mess up the coil. Could be the .5 ribbon isn't as robust as round wire. Or I'm just picky. I took it apart to clean and did a little mod to it. Used the dremel to knock back the corner on the block a little. This will give the wire more clearance. Not sure why they didn't do that anyway.

jjordan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 5, 2014
Fairbury, Nebraska
I currently have:
Vamo V5
Itaste 2.0 Shine in pink
After I get paid on the first I will have on the way in vape mail YAY!
An Innokin SVD
A Sigelei max V3
And a MVP 2.0 in Silver
Some tanks and a drip tip (I know not mods lol but all stuff I found on the classifieds!)
The prices were too good to pass up! :D AND I needed more toys since two of my Smoktek batteries died on me earlier this week!

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Well I got my little mod on the KFL done. Why'd I do it? Because I can. View attachment 329998 View attachment 329999 View attachment 330001 View attachment 330002

The coil is also new for me. It's .5 x 1 mm ribbon wrapped at 3/64 at 1.4 ohms with 9 wraps I think. When first wrapped it was 1.8 and 12 wraps so I took it off and removed wraps till it was 1.4. Then put 2 bits of cotton under the coil and crossed then over the top. I'll see if it's any better than the 5/64s wrap at the same ohms. Should be something in it I'm use to for comparison but think I'll go with Heavenly Tobacco (3/29) and see how I like. Need to place an order soon so need to know if I want more.

Ok that did not work out. The problem is the wrap blocked the air flow. Maybe if I try a vertical coil. Oh well for now back to 5/64s. Ahhh that's better.

Curious about why you ran the wick under the coil. Doesn't the block the air hole? I run my (cotton) wick through the coil on my KF, keeping the airway clear. Works great with a 28 gauge round Kanthal 1.5 micro coil.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Curious about why you ran the wick under the coil. Doesn't the block the air hole? I run my (cotton) wick through the coil on my KF, keeping the airway clear. Works great with a 28 gauge round Kanthal 1.5 micro coil.
3/64s was to tight to get any cotton through it. With 5/64s I do run it through.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Im running a vertical micro in the 3.1 with cotton around the coil and then the upper portion of the coil is wrapped with cotton. As you look into the vape chamber from the top it looks like a cotton donut. the only transfer of air is directly thru the coil only. will get pics next time it goes empty....

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Im running a vertical micro in the 3.1 with cotton around the coil and then the upper portion of the coil is wrapped with cotton. As you look into the vape chamber from the top it looks like a cotton donut. the only transfer of air is directly thru the coil only. will get pics next time it goes empty....

well here is the picture....

the donut wick 3.1
DSCF0007.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread